Reviews for My Shining Star
dela490 chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Hello. It's a great story and I really want to know the end of it. Does Botan find the happiness at the end? I hope to read the next chapters soon. so please update soon.
Smexy Kitten chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
this story has had my attention since the beginning! i can't wait to read what happens next!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
You really have to update. I love this and I need some KuramaBotan fic...just try tomake it more fluffy pls!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
Hope your modem will start working soon! It sucks to wait on such great fics.
Demonic Effervescence chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
i laughed a lot in this chappie! humor is good! never give up! Kurama is getting jealous of Botan's attention to Hiei...oh

they're so cute together, Kurama and Botan...aw

so Kawaii! thanks for the long chapter minna-chan! never stop writing this wonderfull story!

Demonic Effervescence chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
hehe i wonder what Hiei found in Botan's mind...hm.

i think i can hear him now..."Kurama you sly fox,"

lol,. well don't stop now! this is wonderfull, i really like the direction of this story, it's really the best k/b story i've ever read..no joke or exageration hon...luv ya! never stop!

Demonic Effervescence chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
tsk...aw poor botan, i guess this will be harder than i thought to get through to her, though i'm sure kurama can manage it perfectly fine, in time of course. please don't stop wrighting this wonderfull story, as great as it is!

Demonic Effervescence chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
poor Botan..i don't know what that's like either, but i do worry a bunch about stuff...i hope Botan gets better soon!

wonderfull story hon! i just can't get over that fact, i have a story of my own you might like, it's called Asphyxiation...it's the only story i've posted here so i hope to get a little back-up and some reassurance that it's worth with going on b4 i go on...so if you could just swing by and read it real quick and drop a reveiw i'd be very gratefull and honored!

Demonic Effervescence chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
go botan! you tell jo girl! you tell him! grr! he's so...yeachth...you'll get better, i promise..i hope at least! this is a wonderfull story, please do not ever stop writing!

Demonic Effervescence chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
...poor botan, and keiko too...i like this point of view, i don't know of any other story that down it like htis, they should, b/c it's really good...

Demonic Effervescence chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
aw ain't that cute? Botan and Kurama!

they are one of my favorite couples..the other one is Hiei Botan, they are so cute, and so is Kurama and Botan!

Botan:: argh, i just can't decide!

Kaji:: . ano, well, get to picking!

on to the next chapter in this wonderfull story!

Demonic Effervescence chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
yay! botam has a friend now!

i'm so happy for her!

can't wait for the rest of this glorious story!

Demonic Effervescence chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow!

this is awesome

that's all i have to say girl, this is awesome!

i can't wait to read the rest!

yours truly

kaji
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hello! Very good fic! Really good! Please, go see my fic, too! Forever and now! And review!
heartluv chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
That was really good! I keep laughing everytime I reread the part about Botan hugging her favorite koorime. Well I hope you update soon- can't wait to read the next chapter!