Reviews for Silent Scream
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
Update please!
Raditz chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
So, this is what I get for not threatening you, is it? A forever-long hiatus? That is unacceptable to so subject mineself, let alone the rest of your reviewers to such a torture.

Thus, your lack of action warrents some manner of awesone threat, in order to motivate you, I do suppose. So if you do not craft aother chapter by which this Raditz can satiate her desire, she will tie you to a stake covered in itchy dog fur, pour a bucket of maggots upon you, and force you to watch such inanities as the Teletubbies, Barney, and the Frieza saga of Dragon Ball Z for the next 200 years! And She'll use the sarcophobox to ressurect you every time you even think of dying!

So please oblige...

Ja matta,

Raditz
silversnowwhiteroseangel chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
good story
Goldstreak chapter 11 . 12/29/2004
YEAH! The awsomeness of the Legato story! This is the BEST Legato fanfiction I've EVER read (the only Legato fanfic, actually...but I'm picky when it comes to reading fanfiction) Keep on writing!
kisara chapter 11 . 12/20/2004
wow.*sniff* so touching*sniff* great job u! keep going
Touchi-chan chapter 11 . 11/28/2004
ive read this before, i swear i have, but i guess i didnt comment... oh well, i love it, its awesome, as per usual, and whatve ya got to tell me
xellia chapter 11 . 11/15/2004
this is awesome! good cliffhanger!

please keep going
Blue-Sam chapter 11 . 11/6/2004
oh come on! you havent updated for over a month! I need something here! please! Ur fanfic rocks, so make more and keep me and my friends happy... -looks around before threatening- if not I will hunt you down, I dont care if you get a restraining order, I will continue to hunt you down and when I get you... i WILL... seriously... make you write more of silent scream!
Meep chapter 11 . 10/17/2004
HI, o this was really god! Legato roks he is so cool. Please please update or else i will be forced to use my oragami -shake fist threatenly- Allegro is really cute! Keep up the good work

Meepy-chan
Miyuki Y chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
Update...plz. It's so good and wanna read more T_T Update soon
Missy Merla chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
:( I'm sorry I didn't get to review your last chapter, I never got a chance to read it.

But now I did! And I really liked them both. Very very nice, I'm liking this story more every chapter. I really like how you keep Legato in character so well, it makes the story so much more enjoyable to read.

I'm really liking this, so hurry and update! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Kinkosami
Shirahana chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
SING...

*the red curtains draw and the lights dim on*

... the HAPPY happy HAPPY happy HAPPY happy SONG! SING the HAPPY happy HAPPY happy HAPPY happy SONG! It's your B-DAY! So... SING... the HAPPY happy HAPPY happy HAPPY happy SONG! SING the HAPPY happy HAPPY happy HAPPY happy SONG! XD

Um... heh heh... got that from an OLD Rugrats episode...

Anywho... mwahahahaha! You DO have shojoness in you! ,; I don't care if you wrote the parts that you had written for audience entertainment or for plot development... the scene was still SHOJO-Y! _ *glomps Michelle* YAY! Shojo shojo shojo! *thinks the cause of the shojo-y scenes was of self doing, and so does a mini victory dance but then falls on her face*

Ah-hem! *the red curtains draw and the lights dim out*

~Shirahana

Post scriptum: Happy birthday! And a wonderfully shojo-y cute chapter! XD
DaemonAvatar chapter 11 . 9/2/2004
Hey wassup! Not as many people as you are as accepting of my bio scrutiny- someone told me to ge a life when I dissed PS2. Okay, well Hellsing is much much better in manga form, better art better developement, etc.- 2 is the best. Also if you want to have the best of Yaoi, check out gravitation. Now I will diss Ranma 1/2! Sorry! Well it has such a friggin random plot that it gives me motion sickness, and the characters keep on popping up everywhere an I have such a hard time remembering their goddamn names! Plus some guy that turns into something else when you pour water on his head is taken by Captain Underpants. Seriously. And it has the silliness of One Piece, but far less of the coolness. Namely Captain Kuro. plus the martial arts theme sucks. thats why I dont like ranma 1/2. Did i mention I was sorry for damaging your seemingly untarnishable admiration for Rumiko Takahashi manga? I won't even talk about Maison Ikkoku.

DaemonAvatar
FlIpsiMplicit chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
omg this chapter's even better! if you dun update soon, i will be forced to whack you with my pom poms 'internet style' u.u; seeing that school is almost here ] KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Asfaloth5 chapter 11 . 8/15/2004
I read the whole story so far today, and I love it! My parents kept telling me to get off and do my homework though lol. I already added this to my favorite stories list, please update soon!