Reviews for At Opposite Ends
LokisChaos chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Just finished reading all 24 chapters! I have to say, I absolutely love the story so far, and though the Roxas/Namine side is rather fast-paced compared to the Kairi/Sora side, it's still very believable and well-written! please keep up the great writing!
P.S. My favorite movie is a toss-up between the Secret Life of Walter Mitty and Spirited Away
PinkParadise23 chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
This is such a wonderful fanfic, I can't explain it in words, I really enjoyed reading it! I hope you update soon! :D
Peppapig11 chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Love, love, love this story! :) Please keep it up!
The Great Okami Amaterasu chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
Love this story. I hope you update soon!
Hiddensecret564 chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
This is awesome! I love how Roxas and Sora feel about Kairi and Namine! My first review i forgot to put my username...
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
I love the way how both Roxas and Sora feel and is so protective of their girls! This is awesome!
EternalRandomChick chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
This is so cool! I hope you update soon! In answer to your question, my favorite movie is James Cameron's masterpiece: Titanic. Jack is ssssooooooo hot!
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 24 . 9/15/2011
Really awesome story! I hope you continue writing :3
the ultimate kh fan chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
awesome story
ventus4ever chapter 24 . 12/18/2010
are you going to continue your story? i really like it.. i usually dont read SoKai but urs is amazing and even more so because you added Namixas in there!
Brian6330 chapter 24 . 10/26/2010
I really liked your whole story, and really enjoy reading it. I like all the SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine moments. And on top of that for once there was a story including Roxas and Axel, without it being an AkuRoku story.

I hope that you will soon continue your story, because I really enjoyed reading it.
Katiekittty04 chapter 24 . 10/13/2010
This story is so superduperawesome! This is my first kingdom hearts fanfic and I am loving it! You did a fantastic job! I cannot wait to read more-no kidding; thanks to the cliff hanger and alll the suspense! Please please x1000000... update very very soon!
tooAWESOME4u chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Usually, I don't tend to review, just read, but I couldn't resist! :D Your writing is so amazing, and perfectly awesome! And the plotline isn't too bad either! I haven't been in the Kingdom Hearts fandom for a while, but even I know that Sora-as-the-bad-guy stories are very rare.

And the dose of romance on the side is awesome too. Axel cracks me up, seriously. XD I loved the line about saving their [Roxas and Axel's] sorry butts and Namine's cute behind! XD That had me laughing for a while!

I see you haven't updated in a long time. I know real life can be a pain, so I won't rush you. :) I just hope you know that you're gotten a new fan, and I'm also hoping the story will be updated soon.

As for the movie question, it differs from time-to-time for me.

- Kawaii Girl XD
RikuLoverzForeva chapter 24 . 9/7/2010
:o... *3 hours later* OMG! Wanna know what hpapen! plz update soon! x)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/7/2010
omg! What is Axel gonna do? Wanna know sooooooo badly, plz update soon, Kintora-sama! *salute with anime waterfall* sooo love this story!