Reviews for Take Time to Smell the Roses
Saissa chapter 28 . 6/14
That was a GREAT Story.

I'm sorry that Narcissa's nose could not be rubbed in mud, just for being the bitch she was in trying to break them up.

Maitlyn - that is an interesting name,. A variation of Caitlyn, perhaps?
Saissa chapter 26 . 6/14
I know this story was posted a long time ago but Ginny seems to have forgotten her name.

In this chapter everyone refers to her as Ginevra. Way way back in that chapter when she and Lady Snape went shopping for a dress for the Xmas Yule Ball, Ginny told the dress maker and the snooty clerk that her name was Virginia Weasley (cannot remember what chapter it was).

So what is her correct name? I'm sure Blaise needs to know.
True names apparently have meaning in the magical world.
Saissa chapter 22 . 6/14
Thank you. That was so sweet but thank you for getting them back together so fast.

Now all they have to do is to do something nasty to Narcissa - like the boys did to Draco - to teach that bitch a lesson!
Saissa chapter 21 . 6/14
As much as Hermione is upset, she really needs to be a little more sceptical and find out if Narcissa is telling her the truth or telling her a whole lot of whoppers!

Because everyone, even Snape, knows just how much of a bitch Narcissa really is.

And even if it is true, there is nothing to stop Severus and Hermione from getting married again for real and for love and shock the knickers off Narcissa when she finds out!
Saissa chapter 17 . 6/14
I am either too old or too young.

The ONLY song I was familiar with was Shania Twain's - Man I feel like a Woman!
That was a truly lovely story! I read it in just a couple days. I couldn't put it away. Hoping that you are still writing and some of it about these two characters. You are quite talented. Thank you for sharing.
MissNikita chapter 4 . 2/11
Malfoy made me giggle, I am saddened Hermione doesnt believe in love, but I suspect she will change her mind
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
I can't look away from this train wreck. Snape in shorts, sandals, and wearing a ponytail in Diagon Alley? I really hope you were 12 when you wrote this. If you were any older honey, I'D be embarrassed for you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Oh good lord. RIBBONS in her braid? I'm dying. How old are you trying to make her look? 6?! I can't read this ridiculous tripe anymore.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
A French braid? Really!? Hermione is neither a young girl, or a middle aged homeschool mom. She's on her way to find a husband, and the way you describe her makes her sound 11.
FangLup chapter 28 . 11/9/2016
Thanks for sharing! :D
Honestly don't you two read chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
I am sorry but this is not very good. You keep changing things, forgetting what you wrote earlier. And Hermione us too wieney.
EmmelynPrains25 chapter 28 . 7/3/2016
Good story indeed. Loved it so much.
riverrat chapter 28 . 6/16/2016