Reviews for Take Time to Smell the Roses
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 28 . 3/22
I had to read this again, and I must say the second time around it sucked.
You go it to great detail of the smallest things, not a bad thing however you tend to rehash something or botch what has already been said. For example zabinni's parents you first stated they were bankers and dead, but when he asks for Snape's blessing he says he doesn't get along with them and is astranged.
I think you need to edit and cut this and make it better because your a good writer(Besides the spelling mastakes) and this is an interesting idea.
Also it wouldn't hurt to have herm meet her father-in-law, just an idea.
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 3/17
"The gown appeared to be black from one angle, but dark from another"

I nearly burst out laughing as I thought how funny it would be if it said that the gown appeared to be white and gold from one angle, but black and blue from another.

-wink wink- get it?
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 3/17
Viewing Hermione, she's a feminist, and would be outraged if this was required of her in the WW. (just take her SPEW as example) I DO like the fact that your touching a true topic, society demands a woman to marry and bear children, have a family. that's how they view all women, and, if merlin forbid, she might actually want to DO something with her life, shes an abnormality.
bloodyvamp101 chapter 28 . 12/17/2014
This is a fantastic story, I really rather enjoyed it, so thank you for sharing. And I'll perhaps see if there's anything else on your profile that seems as interesting. Regardless I enjoyed it. And it gave me an idea for a story of my own so thank you again! Have a wonderful day. ... Oh! I almost forgot. The phrase deaf and dumb refers to one who cannot hear or speak. The politically correct term for someone who is dumb, is mute... Sorry just thought I would throw that out there... Anyway... Yeah... Bye..
bloodyvamp101 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Normally I don't post till the end of a story if it's complete however, I didn't want to forget, so... You have a friend in me is off toy story, and I just wanted you to know. I am really rather enjoying this story, alright then... See you at the end...
Guest chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
:-)
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
What the hell is this? I'm disappointed to say that I can't read on!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Huh. I do actually find Hermione OOC. There's more to her than just liking to study and I don't think Hermione would do anything like this. She's also a girl and wants love, and since she won't be needing a job until after 'university' - which I don't really believe they have in the wizarding world - she would wait for love until the necessity was real. But, it's your story, so let's see what you do.
trit19 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I wouldn't call that a proposal but I will say it is keeping in line of what we know of their personalities so far. What I've read so far is cute and funny and I'm interested in seeing what happens next.
dididoitwrong chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
Oh my God, I love this so much, I love this story! It's one of my absolute favourites! Thank you so much!
Writtenaspr chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Hello, dear Authoress,
I like this straightforward, bubbly, happy Baumes- des- Venise dessertwine story.
Just have a very small caveat. How come the rather intelligent HG has completely fprgotten about the curse, which was the original reason he had to become wedlocked?
She usually loves to help, to save, and to soothe; it is just as important the size of the wedding,
and she isn't that much a Bright Young Thing, a consumer, but more an active philosopher.
Best regards, Wr.-
Writtenaspr chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I like this happy, bubbly young SS and HG -story. This intense seriousness of her clothes, and the way his house is described made me grin - it helps the imagination. Could you maybe give SS' father a little short ficlet ? - he sounded like a good 'meaty' character, and it would be fun to read the culture clash between HG, the Revolutionary ,Equality, (SPEW) and His Grace, Snape the Senior. Besides, the father of such a compelling son is always interesting to be presented to. Reading on with much ejoyment...
I agree, with such dominating jewels it is lovely setting them on a simple background - in the same way French women always emphasise the lines of the body more than the amount of bling... the French film , I think, from 2005, 'Mariages' had the most beautiful, simple, flowing wedding dress, that made the actress' face glow gently as a pearl. ( Miou Miou was one of the actresses.) What is it about clothes? *shakes the head at myself* amused .
VeronicaRiddle chapter 28 . 3/11/2014
Beautiful story, BlueRosesatMidnight! I loved it! It was adorable and very cute (not to mention funny), and it really made my -erm...it took two days to read so-two days! I'm always shipping Hermione with Slytherins and I think you did a very good job with this!
VeronicaRiddle chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
What song was that?
VeronicaRiddle chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Ooh Im happy again yays they're gonna get married again
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »