Reviews for Take Time to Smell the Roses
robbie chapter 24 . 5/27
Your love scenes are much better than all the fashion descriptions.
Of Books and Dragons chapter 14 . 5/27
I was hoping they'd kiss :( I still liked the playful ending, though :)
robbie chapter 22 . 5/27
Thank you for quickly correcting that awful problem.
Of Books and Dragons chapter 3 . 5/26
Lol, here I was waiting and hoping that Draco would make an appearance when, lo and behold, there he is at the next little bit I read! XD I love Draco so much! One part of me was like, "isn't he too young?" and the other part was like, "Who cares, it's your man, Draco Malfoy!" Thanks for including him, I found it very funny!
Robbie chapter 21 . 5/26
STOOPID! WHY did she originally want to marry him. Just mean writing! It will all be fine in a few chapters.
HPFAN chapter 28 . 4/19
I really loved this fanfiction and was sorry when I finished it. I loved how you had Hermione and Severus' relationship slowly grow. I have never read a fanfiction that had them get together the way you did and I think it was a great idea. I also liked the ideas for the kids names. The fanfic got better as it went on. I am going to be honest, for the first tow or three chapters I was thinking about stopping reading it because it wasn't holding my attention, but thankfully it got better and turned into one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read. And I've read A LOT. So great job! (-: (-;
HPFAN chapter 27 . 4/19
I loved the dresses! The wedding dress reminds me of the one my cousin had for her wedding.
HPFAN chapter 26 . 4/18
I loved Blaise's proposal to Ginny. It was so sweet. I also liked how Hermione told Severus about having the baby and they rest of the Weasley's. It was a great chapter and it will be bittersweet when I finish this fanfiction. It's really one of the best that I have ever read. (-:
HPFAN chapter 25 . 4/18
I loved that chapter (25).
HPFAN chapter 24 . 4/18
Great love scene. Great chapter. Great couple. Great dresses. Great Story.
HPFAN chapter 23 . 4/18
Liked the chapter. The conversation between Harry, Ron, Blaise, and Sev was funny. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm glad I kept reading, at first it didn't seem that great, but your writin got better as the story went on.
HPFAN chapter 22 . 4/18
Yay! They're back together.
HPFAN chapter 21 . 4/18
I hope that they get married. I really enjoyed this chapter.
HPFAN chapter 21 . 4/18
(-:
HPFAN chapter 20 . 4/18
I loved this chapter. First Kiss!
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »