Reviews for Ino's Ribbon
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
cute
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
if i give this to you,

will you promise to forget

for my sake?

and since you have it now

you shouldn't remember

because

it would haunt you

as long as you still kept the promise

and when you did remember,

you would freeze, go numb, go blank,

and i can't paint you

if there's nothing

on your face
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love the thought of that three-way spar.
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
:) Very sweet.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That's sweet.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was so sweet. w
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Yep I love Yuri. Yuri is so much more better than Yaoi in my opinion. To Raiden, it's short because it's a drabble. Anyway nice story. I enjoyed how you handle Ino's feelings.
sassyuke chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
OMG yuri and especially inosaku is teh love!
The Wish chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
beautiful one-shot,I loved story is the

reason I like InoXSakura.
Koiji chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Nice story, I really liked the signifigance that the ribbon had. Like how that ribbon had saved her from death, and how the ribbon is good for tricking people into thinking that she was reaching for a weapon.

And I also liked the fact that you didn't go out right and say who the ribbon had belonged to. That was a nice idea, aswell, but for people who don't know of Sakura and Ino's backstory it might be a little confusing...
Kibou chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Your story is really inventive. I like the details. Please write more.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Aw. . . InoSaku fluffyness! Yay! _
GSYH chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
The ribbon wore by Sakura... I love it when people take what they learn from snippets of cannon and expands on it.
Kageling chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Whoa...As always, a beautiful piece, Sunfreak! I realized the second time I read this and thought about it that there was symbolism involved. There was a lot, wasn't there? Like taking the blows of the poisoned needles to save her, and the fact that this one is the one that she will always have...
Keep doing these little one-shots-they're beautiful, touching, and definitely some of the best things to be found here.
Fruit-tea1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
oh! Ino's precious ribbon! add more detail on her Ribbon and when i linked the journey between this and that made me adore the author so much!