Reviews for The Journey Between This and That
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
very sweet and well written and i would like to read more
yumi hatori chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
CUTEST STORY EVER!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
great format. It was really cool the way that each person got there say and though it was written very close to being the same it was different.

That line about deflowerment was hilarious!
pigtopus chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Omg GAHH. I love this
Candelabra chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh, that was so very awesome. I am definitely putting this on my C2.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Nice. _ (There's not much else I could say that would make much sense and explain why I liked it.)
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You almost made me cry, because it is just so sad and sweet and simple and that is, I think, what I love most in stories. And I love the last lines. They definitely tie everything together.

My Delilah
Ishmotik chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow. That was amazing. That story is truly the best ino/saku story that I have ever read. I hope to read more from you, cause that totally made me a fan of your work. Ishmotik
lackofsweet chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Such a beautiful well-written story. Great job!
vampirepenguin chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
*spazzes*

See, THIS is what Ino/Sakura should be. The parallelism of the piece is perfect, particularly how it highlights how team seven fell apart and came back together, and how that was at the forefront of Sakura's mind just then, even as Ino was watching her own team evolve.

Ahh, so nice.
thebluntchild chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
charming. i liked how it didn't even seem choppy switching constantly from their two POVs.
Niming chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
*Sigh* That was just beautiful. Thank you for writing this exquisite story. Everything about it was just so elegant and realistic. I love the style. It's truly something to savour. (And horray for naruto_yuri! I'm a member. :P)
weisen1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
i love this

it feels so real

the way you set it up

with the alternating views

and... green flowers? neji doesn't know flowers :D
Karaii chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Beautiful
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Sakura reflected, as she watched Ino grin, that she was going to have to remember to lock the bathroom door from now on or risk deflowerment.

LOL! nice story