Reviews for Without Moony
SomeoneAlive chapter 1 . 3/24
Cute 3
Snape5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awesome. I brilliant story. Flashbacks, dialogue everything fitted so well together. I have just come across this story ten years after you wrote it and find it truly inspirational. It was a sad treat
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Excellent story.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So sad.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
So sad, and very realistic.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That's sad, but I imagine it would realistically happen to Sirius; he'd lose his mind if he was responsible for ALL of their deaths.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
So sad but so well done.

I like the idea of Sirius visiting all these other realities and seeing for better or worse what life could have been like.

(-:
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
A very sad story, but beautifully written. I liked the flashbacks, particularly the one where he is defacing the library...typical Sirius.
MyGalPawsy chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I love these! This one was so sad. I hope Padfoot eventually finds Moony again.
Micuko chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow, I like it very much
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
i really like these..it says in the 1st one i read that there are more of these somewhere..where?

i would like to read more, if there are.

as i said this was great, i liked it.

:D
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
"“With you, it’s always an impulse thing,” Remus replied still grinning. “Thus, this location is very appropriate. May it always remain as a tribute to the impulsive Sirius Black and the foolish sod who puts up with him.”

“And may you always be foolish enough to put up with me,” Sirius thought as Remus kissed him." - These are the sweetest, most aww-worthy lines. X3

"—but had Remus really just been living on borrowed time for years? When would fate exact payment?" - oh GOD, this broke my heart. ): It's so close to the truth.
MagicalWinry chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wow, much crying done in this one.
Clairful chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
that was wonderful! I have tears in my eyes!
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Also Wonderful! Where the other one was sweet, this one is undeniably sad. You write really well. Thanx again! _

-IJedi