Reviews for A recipe for Foul Company
Kialandi chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Update, or you're dead
xRandomHeartsx chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
hihi! I really like this so far!

I had sorta left the Harry Potter fandom, but I think this story is making me come back _

~Kate
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
OMG that was so HOT! I know you said you're not going to finish your HP fics, but seriously! I'm practically nosebleeding here, and there's no lemon! More, more, more, if you ever feel like it. :)

x
yaoinessdotcom chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
YAY! MORE PLEASE!
perv-chan chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
You truly are a master I applaud you. This is one of the best slash fics ever and I love when Draco gets topped. Please Hurry with Chap 6! p.s. nice dark and sexy Harry!
kt-spike-draco-fan chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
this is one of my favorite stories i've reread it over and over again and decided to review, and i read your authors note and i was like it's been awhile since you updated lol hope you update soon
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Interesting fic! Harry's qutie an intense one, isn't he? LOL Please write more!

_~

CDW
Jodine16 chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
UPDATE!

Come on dude (or dudette), UPDATE! It's over a fricking year since you last updated! You have to get the 6th chapter up or everyone's going to get really really realy mad (although I think they are starting to get mad but hey, that's my opinion).

UPDATE!
Kelebcarak chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
Where is this chapter 6 you promised?
Cr33pyLasagna chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
You should finish this
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
I loved this fic please update soon.

Read ya later,

Siren of the Darknessflame
texasjeanette chapter 5 . 7/9/2004
very hot and very fun to read... so where did the uber confident harry come from? will we find out? hurry and post again soon, texasjeaentte
Perfect by Nature chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
GAGH!You evil person! y r ur chappies so short! i have been waiting for so long for that chappie and it was miniscule! ur writings great despite that. i luv this story but u need to write more!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE! k neway i luv it so...

luv'n'sunshine Lexi
Renegade Lucy chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
Phwoar. Now that's what I call fanfiction.
Ralna Malfoy chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
hi there! *waves*
I've found your story through a rec and I have to say, I'm really happy I get this rec!
this story is bloody cool! I love/adore it!
you have to update soon, please!
*waves* Ralna Malfoy