Reviews for Stolen Child
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2020
More please
Kimber chapter 24 . 1/28/2020
Love this story it so needs to be finished please somebody finish it
madphysicist chapter 24 . 4/3/2019
Hope you are able to finish this story just came across it looking forward to the battle kudos
333421 chapter 24 . 1/18/2007
Your story is wonderful! please hurry with the next chapter i will be looking out for it.
Megan Consoer chapter 24 . 9/26/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
TheWickedQuill chapter 24 . 2/12/2006
Yet another interesting story that was abandoned. Unfortunate.
anniee chapter 24 . 9/5/2005
great story please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 24 . 5/19/2005
This is a wonderful story, and I can't understand why you've went so long without updating it. Surely you haven't given up on it. I hope not. It's a great story, and I really want to know what happens. Is there a battle? Do they win? Do Sev and Mione finally get together? Please update soon.
Miss Weird chapter 24 . 4/2/2005
Yay! I loved your story! It’s so fascinating. I can’t wait till you update. The book that you said gave you the idea caught my attention. Do you mind telling me the author?
alcathous chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Very good. This could be a really interesting story. I look forward to reading more!
HogwartsGrl913 chapter 24 . 11/17/2004
I like your story. It's actually a very interesting idea. You are a very talented writer as well. I can't wait for more.
Ravyn10 chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
Hehe, I LOVE Loreena McKinnett! Though one of my favorite songs is Mystic's Dream _ Love the fic!
Junella chapter 24 . 11/8/2004
Hello, I just discovered your story, and I think it's one of the best I've ever read! I love the innovative storyline and the characterisation :) Keep it up and update soon!

P.S. Congratulations on your wedding!
joaniem chapter 24 . 11/1/2004
omg i love this story...pams...i feel the need...the need for new chappies...oh i almost forgot...the crutacius curse is the one were you say crucio, its not called the crucio curse...dont mean to be mean i thot it might help
joaniem chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
okay i kno you probably think im really dumb but what does "*LMAO*" mean?

my email is candykisses52890