Reviews for Entropy
Rasielle chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
YES YES YES. Post-HP7, this is all I can say. I can't help but be reminded of Albus Severus at the very end, and resent JKR just a little for making him a speculative *Hufflepuff.* You'd think after that entire series that he'd at least be a damn Slytherin. /
Padfoot04 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow, you really are amazing at fitting a lot of emotion into a short story. I'm so glad I discovered your work. The ending was wonderful, the way the whole family was there. I loved the last sentence; it was such a beautiful way of closing it off. I think Harry would be very prejudiced if one of his children were to end up in Slytherin, and your take on it was excellent. Amazing job! :)
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
hm... a little angst but i like it.
Annikaya chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
This was so good! I seriously was about to cry when I finished it. It's just such a great story about family and acceptance. Great job!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Very... interesting story. The identity confusion is quite poignant. And it's a riot trying to picture Margot!
Cathy Paige chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Wow! This has been a treat to read. I got butterflies in my stomache. Thanks for allowing the world to see your talent.
mooncroww chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
crazy wonderful
Rugi chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I really like this story. I am very impressed that you managed to fit so much feeling and truth into so small a space. It is a very clear description of a parent who wants to help a child but not cripple them with their help. And of course Harry's issues with his daughter being in Slytherin are interesting as well.
I also thought it was well done that Luna wrote the last half of the letter. As badly as she was treated in school, she probably understands the nature of being an outsider and bullied girl at Hogwarts best. Very interesting.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Great story. I love Harry/Luna. But I don't understand the title. Isn't entropy the universe running out of energy?
Summer Walters chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Very interesting. I hope you update it soon.
Arianna Cross chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Ack! Absolutely lovely. Once again you managed to write a small story that contains so much more meaning than expected. You really have got the talent to write a story so short but provides enough to write a very long chaptered story.
I can't wait for more!
Slainte chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Very nice. Harry and Luna make a lovely couple. I wonder how Margot found her way in Slytherin, and I wonder what she did over Yule. I like stories that don't answer all but allow wondering.
ZanyMuggle chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Good stuff! Very cute, very sensitive. Nice development of canon charcters, and expansion on the downside of house divisions.
I look forward to more of your work!
Nanners0474 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Aw...I don't know what else to say...Aw! That was so darn sweet. Harry makes a great dad. I loved the line in the beginning when you write, "Unremarkable of height and size, with little heart-shaped glasses to laugh at the world with." What a lovely, simple yet creative way to discribe what she looked like.
I also loved the ending. Those last two lines made me weepy.
Oh, hell, I just loved the whole thing!
Beautiful! Wonderful! Well written!
90000000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
hey, cool story
i like your idea. it's pretty short and the plot and characterization isn't the best i've ever read but if you work on it, your plot idea is good and this story could come out pretty well. Please update soon.
Moony's Friend