Reviews for Misunderstandings
lavender baby chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
hey! im too lazy to sign in. great chapter. more plot details. please don't do anything horrible to neville, i rather like him as a secret agent/auror type! haha. Can't wait for the next chapter.
slateone chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
Dear LadyRhiyana:

For chapter 9:

Oh, my God, you are not going to murder poor Neville are you? I quess you have heard the latest that JKR who kill off another character in the next book. Are you thinking that it will be Neville? Please write another chapter or two of "To Catch a Death Eater", I really love Lucius!

Your faithful fan

Slate_One
Phire Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
It's getting better _ Your story is one of the few in which I can read a chapter after many months and still know what's going on. Please update soon! xD
clanmalfoy chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Oh NO. We are not feeling very good about how things are going to come down, not at ALL.

Oh, Neville!
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
great story, i absolutly love it! Cant wait to read more.

*Crsytal*
englishmuffin chapter 8 . 10/6/2004
i have no idea where this story is going, and up to the 8th chapter. bad show old chap.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 8 . 9/21/2004
I love this story; it's wonderful. The only other thing I can say to you is keep writing. I've probably already done this a million times, but I've added you to my favorite authors list, author alert list, and my favorite stories list.
shades of Gray chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
This chapter was very interesting- it helps show what turned Draco to the man he is. It was well written. I always like examining Draco's psyche!

Fantastic Chapter- waiting for the next one
NetsirkElocin chapter 8 . 9/19/2004
Wowzers. Awesome chapter. I loved it. I cannot wait for more. Add more soon.
skygazing chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
Excellent chap :)
RavenEcho chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
wow. i especially like the ending.
allara serasai chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
I'll properly squee over this story when I figure out why I don't have you on my author alerts...
Pii Rainwalker chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
whoa! good going cant wait for the next installment
Erised chapter 8 . 9/16/2004
Wow. You've given us so much history and yet it feels like we've only touched the surface and just begun to understand the pain and longing that Draco and Ginny feel. I see you're going to draw this story out and keep us readers in suspense for ages and ages, a smart move on your part because I feel a sort of desperation to /know/ and yet a desire for this feeling, this sense of barely tasted brilliance just beyond my reach, to remain because it is not often that a story affects me so much. Great job so far (and as always, it's lovely reading your writing).
lavender baby chapter 8 . 9/15/2004
oh please please update soon! this was such a teaser chapter! it was great, but i want more ginny/draco love! hah! you're a great writer! update pronto!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »