Reviews for Misunderstandings
die Loreley chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
*applauds* yay! I'm glad you finished it! Although I read the start so long ago, I'm probably gonna go back to read it all over again when I have the time.

I liked Neville and Moody pretending to be mad at Fudge (they WERE pretending, weren't they?) Personally, I don't like him much either.

Thanks for completing the story... and for posting the last few chapters (relatively) quickly.
I'monWarhol chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
aww I liked this chapter alot. I love how Ginny thinks he didn't love her at all but he really did.)

It was also well written.
Phire chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
All she had to do was smile at him, tell him that she loved him, and he would do anything she asked.

! ZOMFGBBQ. *hearts*
padfootedmoony chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
aw
Wizzabee chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
aww! cuteness :o) write a new ginny draco story really soon, your stories are by far some of the best on the site!
ravenecho chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
i like, very good.
Celira chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
And this is why you remain more skilled than any of the other fluffheaded D/G writers floating amid the flotsam out there. Splendid work.
JSaintG7 chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it.

~Saint~
Penumbra chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
Fantastic!
shadieladie chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
no you keep messing it up there's got to be more... lots more with little Draco's and Ginny's running around on the estate... *shake* *shake* what's wrong with you ... can't you understand that... there's got to be more... non of this FIN stuff!
koi chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
finally finished and it was wonderful. I hope you write another D/G soon! They're my favorite. I always did wonder what would happen to D/G after Footprints, and while this is not of the same timeline, it was fun seeing them as adults. Like I said, great work and I hope to read more of your stories in the future. You have a wonderful world set up for HP.
KateinVA chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
Wetherby! That kills me! Hooray for love conquering all. Hooray for Fudge being a moron!

"Yes, dear." I knew Ginny could cow him.
12345M6789 chapter 17 . 11/30/2005
“Yes, dear,” he said meekly. HAHAHAHAH ARTHUR & MOLLY! Tho Draco's no Arthur Weasley. OH YEAH really like the ending. YAY! I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS! *jumps around* GOOD JOB!
padfootedmoony chapter 16 . 11/27/2005
That was great. can't wait for the ending!
Lapinina chapter 16 . 11/27/2005
(falls over) You know, for such a long wait, that was vaguely disappointing. (shakes head) What am I saying? Damn it, that stupid adulthood is catching up to me again! (Back, back I say! I have a Hamtaro doll and I'm not afraid to use it!)

Anyway, I do like Tonks and all of them stringing Ginny into a "trap", so to speak. It sounds like her. Let me guess, as a term of his re-election, Fudge had to order Ginny to visit our precious dragon? (sigh)

Adulthood: 0