Reviews for Misunderstandings
Julia Weasley chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I really loved this. The way you write their emotions is unbelievable to me. lol You are so very talented. I thought this was a good change from your usual world of D/G. You've done a really nice job here. :)
the counter chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
There is 18 Romances on this page. Is your romance nothing more than one in many?
sabacat chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
This was great! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
_
Liebling chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Aha! And that just sums it all up, doesn't it? ;) Loved it. Really really gorgeous.
And your summary was...woah, never seen a better one, just pulled me and made me think of Lucius/Narcissa I dunno why.
~Mel
spectrosilver chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
wow. that really was wonderful. that's how i imagine a relationship, if it were to happen, playing out with draco and a gryffindor: the girl left hurt and draco unable to look back. you've captured his character beautifully, and ginny's too. great writing. :D
i poop on your screen name for fun chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I can hear how you work, practising hard
Playing night and day, woah-oh
And it sounds better now
Yes, you improve every time you play, woah-oh
Plum Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
this was really good! was this a one shot or will u update a nother chapter?
DragonsMistress chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
*sigh* As always, I'm in awe of anything from your hand..er.. keyboard. You've dealt us such emotion and characterization in the first chapter, a chapter most people use merely for set up. I love it and can't wait for more! Of course, lets not put Footprints off either though. *wink*
elena chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
i hope you don't mean to make this a one-shot because this needs extension!
hidden relevance chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
ah! there's no more here? that's just cruel.. i mean really cruel.. but man... what a beginning...
pyrojaniac chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
For the first six or so paragraphs, I was cringing hoping it wouldn't end up being Hermione. The summary gave away that it was someone from Slytherin and so if it had been Severus and Hermione, I would've been happy...but Ginny/Draco is my favorite. And this fic is awesome. I love the way it is written and how it ends; showing that happily ever after doesn't always exist.
~Sage
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Very well written as always and very touching even if I want to slap Draco silly for his stubborness.
slate-one chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I love this story but I would like to know if this is a one shot ficcy or not. Because if it is not a one shot, I am now starting to wonder how you are going to keep two Harry Potters FFs, one Labyrinth and one Inuyasha all going at the same time? My favorite is of course Footprints and this one chapter every two or three weeks is killing me! You are a writer with great potential and artistic skill, but with the different ideas and storylines you are now trying to put forth I feel that Footprints is suffering and is not getting the adequate attention that it needs. Plus you are now a 20 year old Australian university student with I am sure a heavy course load. I am not trying to tell you what to do but I really wish you would concentrate more on Footprints and finish it first. Judging by the amount of reviews that you have for Footprints I think your readers would greatly appreciate this. If not you can take a vote to find out.
As Always Your Devoted Fan,
Slate_One
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
This is interesting so far. I like it. It even seems like Draco is hurting. But not as bad as Ginny. The fact that he decieved her seems to tor ment her. So much that it seems like she resents the day of VOldemorts downfall because of what I understand thats when Draco left and din't look back. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for more Add more soon.
Mynuet chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
And now that the hook is set firmly in my jaw, you will continue, right? You do an excellent job here of setting the stage, establishing the baseline that the fic will work from, and I feel infinitely sad for the both of them, wasting so much time and sorrow due to an inability to believe, in themselves and each other. Hopefully that will change soon, though. :)
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20