Reviews for Misunderstandings
Triel chapter 16 . 11/26/2005
Wow. Firstly, I'm glad it's a Harry Potter one-not that I don't love InuYasha and Kenshin, (becuase if I didn't, the $10/book might just be too much), but I love your Harry Potter fictions more. YOu seem more in touch with HOW you want the world to be, if that makes any sense. You've twisted it, and it's yours, for the duration of the story at least. I'm gld Tonks knew what was going on, even if Ginny remained oblivious, by the way, made for an amusing moment.
PenguinOfTroy chapter 16 . 11/26/2005
I loved this chapter

can't wait for the epilogue
Embellished chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
I love the idea of Draco contributing to Fudge's reelection in order to get Ginny to come to him. I would have liked this chapter to be a little longer, though. It feels a little rushed, especially compared to previous chapters. I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
daretoknow chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
Simply awesome. You have a nice writing style, descriptive, but not overly. Everything flows and progresses; nothing randomly happens.

I really enjoyed this, congrats!

Definitely what a single romantic needs to fill her day! ;)
KateinVA chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
YAY! I was expecting a bit more dramatic a confrontation between Draco and Ginny but he's laid things out pretty well. It's a strangely manipulative but romantic gesture to buy a politician so you can get your girlfriend back.
RavenEcho chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
very good. hanging on eagerly for that epilogue.
12345M6789 chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
OH YES! YAY U UPDATED! Phew! ok brilliant chapter. As soon as Ginny was wondering why Fudge insisted, I Knew This was Malfoy's doing. HEHEHE. Keep going cant wait for the epilouge!
PenguinOfTroy chapter 15 . 10/23/2005
great chapter

post again soon
12345M6789 chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
Your story is absolutely brilliant. Truly. I loved the battle scene with black-clads, the ASUs. It's so much imagination on your part and it actually works! I can truly accept this Ginny and Draco cos I cos I think that yes, if they had grown up during the way, they'll probably be like this.

I just love love lovee it. The fact that he's so very protective of her. Will he take her words to heart? About there being nothing left for him here? Aww that was just soo incredibly tragic. Their love story. It's so tragic. It's beautiful.

Glad to know this isn't the ending. Urgh I would LOOVE a happy ending but hey, I'll take whatever you are willing to throw at me. Update soon please!
LovesFantasy chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
Do you know what I love about your writing? In just a tiny space – a chapter that short – I can easily get caught up in the emotion of the story. My attachment to the characters is strong and rushes back quickly without need to reread. Your plots are strong and your character development matches, if not surpasses, it.

My heart goes out to Malfoy. In my opinion, I think you made a good move in giving them a moment to talk and showing us that moment. Watching it in my mind, I could see the pain and hurt very clearly. I don’t know how you are going to make this story end, but I think that whether you end it with them together or not I’ll be happy with it. You’ll find some way to make even something wrong seem survivable… (if that makes any sense at all.) ;)
padfootedmoony chapter 15 . 10/12/2005
awesome. Keep it up.
Koi chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
How depressing, but it fits
KateinVA chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
I'm so sad now. Poor Draco, I just keep hoping he and Ginny will quit being so damned stubborn and proud. It's a good start for them, acknowledging the hole neither has been able to fill, but there's so much more to be said. I can appreciate beautiful, tragic romance but I am forever a Pollyanna at heart. I want things to be okay. I want love to conquer all. Maybe it will...I'll have to wait an see.

Now my wonderings. We now know who Draco has been laundering money for and what 'favor' they asked of him. Now I have to wonder who he had to do away with, why they needed this person out of the way and how anyone was ever able to force Draco's hand. All that assumes that the cartel business is relevant to the rest of the story. I also wonder if the scene you added in 'Speculations' will come into play here and if so, will Draco's hallucinations endanger our girl Ginny?
RavenEcho chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
beautiful.
The Penumbra chapter 15 . 10/11/2005
:0( I'm a sucker for happy endings... poor Draco/Ginny. Why can't they ride off into the sunset?
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »