Reviews for Misunderstandings
Wattatta47 chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
aw. i wish u could have completed this story soon.. keep updating!
letylyf chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Mm.. yes.. your gift is more apparent in descriptive, analytical, introspective passages than action sequences - but they are not without their value either. Excitment is definitely present, although it took me more than one reading to understand the end - but I don't mean that as a criticism.

Ginny, it seems, has learned more than was at first apparent.. I look forward to knowing what happens between them after this mess. Assuming there is an 'after'.
KateinVA chapter 14 . 9/16/2005
Very intense. I have so many questions. Where did Ginny take him? Can his sanity be restored? What about the people he's been laundering money for? What did they ask him to do and how are they involved in all this? As always, looking forward to the next chapter.
RavenEcho chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
hmm i'm a little sketch on this chapter... i'll see what you do with it before i decide my final opinion.
Ophelias dream chapter 14 . 9/5/2005
Wow, that chapter was just wow! Well written and well thought out. Please don't say that was the end though, i don't think i could handle it! looking foward to the rest of your story ]
GoldenFawkes chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
Woah, a full-out battle. Well written.

What happened with the shadowland illusions and shadows? Why did Ginny stupefy Draco?

Thanks for updating!
WellRedPenguin chapter 14 . 9/3/2005
this is an amazing story

one of the best I've read on this site

can't wait for the next chapter
JSaintG7 chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
Wow, this was crazy intense. Very engaging.
padfootedmoony chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
I love this fic so far. I hope you update soon, and I want to know how everything turns out! Keep up the good work.
Pii Rainwalker chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
addictive to say the least...
Katherine chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
I read all your stories, but this chapter demanded review. The first time I read it, I wondered, would Malfoy's character as you've been writing him in this story truly do that? And then I read it again, and I saw that yes, it made a sort of sense, and what's more, it was a delicious way to tie the whole story together.
LovesFantasy chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
Wow. My heart was racing. The scene moved quickly and clearly (for the most part). I had about a million ideas after the last chapter and you still surprised me. Draco, seemingly losing control was not one of the ideas floating about in my head. I think you made it work though... ;) He's grace, even when near defeat and at the end of his string, is breath-taking.

I loved the image of Ginny preparing to fight. I'm not sure why, but the description of her hair braided and whatnot just really fit the moment. It kind of moved like a slow motion scan in my mind of the group of them with Ginny and Malfoy kind of standing out. Those paragraphs right there really set the tone for the end. Kind of foreshadowy.

I'm anxious to read where you take this next. I'll be honest; you've got me nervous, but I trust your brilliance. :)
capps chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
I have enjoyed this story since you started posting it.

In my opinion this chapter fits with the story perfectly. It demonstrates the lengths a person will go to when they are threatened -when they are pushed to the end of their rope. If you hadn't written it like this- the story would ring hollow. (** wonders what Draco would think if he realizes the number of murders committed and wars started in one woman's name**)

An excellent chapter- my favourite one in fact.

Allychik6 chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
I think Draco's attitude was perfectly reasonable, given his character. and I think Ginny stunning him at the end also makes sense. So, even though you're not sure about the chapter, I am. I liked it.

Mynuet chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
Wow. Just... It's really hard to write a battle scene, because the tension required is almost impossible to convey with just words, but you did it well. Carlisle's satisfaction at getting revenge regardless of the cost, Draco's resignation to having to commit atrocities... *deep breath*
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »