Reviews for Who Got the Titans High?
Sapphire Moondust chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
That made almost no sense at all. It was so COOL! Yay for strangness! Yay for randomness! Yay for WAFFLES!
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 7 . 2/15/2005
MAS Y MENOS MUST DIE!

Sorry, they annoy the crap outta me

Silkie did it? Somehow I believe that!
Skeith the First Phase of 8 chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
Hello, you might know me as the guy writing this. I did update Chap. 7, the last chapter, already. If you can't see it, then I told you to go to this web address: ?

And if I get yelled at for not updating this sooner, then I'll edit every chapter so it's just about Mumbo eating nothing but fish. I'm writing this for me. It's nice that you enjoy it, but I update when I feel like it.
icantbreath chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
update or me and my telekinetic powers will rip you into a thousand pieces and frame bb
hidden smile chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
personaly i think your syory is very good and very funny. but what do i know? i'm just a stupid american chick. well i still haven't woken up so i'm going back to bed.

bye-bye-bye
hidden smile chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
cool! yeah thats basicly it.
hidden smile chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
I'm still reading. I'm still reviewing. which is weird because i only read more than 1 chapter for really good stories. so in short- YOUR STORY ROCKS!
hidden smile chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
YAY*cough cough* YAY! its really good
hidden smile chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
this is incredibly funny. well thats it

adios
hidden smile chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
its really good so far. sorry thats all I've got to say. I just woke up.

later *
Sorceress of Demon Otters chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
Meanie head. You haven't updated this thing in... MONTHS!
Magpie's Lament chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
This is wrong on so many levels.

And yet, so. fucking. funny.
TtitansFan chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
OMG! HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE SURVIVOR! IT IS THE NUMBER ONE SHOW IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN TEEN TITANS AND JEFF PROBST (sp?) IS AWESOME BEYOND REASON SAME WITH THE PHIL GUY FROM AMAZING RACE WHICH IS ALSO A AWESOME SHOW I MIGHT ADD! ohh and funny fic i might add very intertaining just remember... PROBST IS NUMBER 1!
Skeith chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Yes it is me, the author of this tale. I have ended this story, but you can still read it hear in case this one is deleted: ?

Yes, even copy the question mark at the end. Soon I will have Vol.2 up on that site.

PS- On that site I am known as Johnny hates fun.
fishbunny chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
You didn't stop writing this, did you? I must say, this is the funniest most fucked up Teen Titans fic I have ever read. EVER! When you made Slade in to a pot head I almost peed my pants! _ I've been looking for a funny TT fic just like this, thanks for answering my prayers (seemingly it was some sort of religious experience for me... XD)

My favorite part:

Robin: Hey Slade! Look out your window!

Slade: What? (looks out window to see Robin flip him off) Oh you little s**t (moons him)

Lol! If you choose to continue this, I will be estatic. If not, know that I will never look at TT the same way again. I supose that was your intention? You acomplished it with flying colors my friend. Congrats! *adds to favorites*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »