Reviews for Building Family
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
I definatly liked this story/stories!
digiwriter1392 chapter 17 . 9/25/2009
Sweet story. You get to see all the family love from Power Rangers.
Elfsong chapter 17 . 9/9/2005
This is a great story! I love all of the interaction between the characters! I really hope you add more to this soon... Like maybe... the rest of the team finding out that Trini used to be yellow... Or Tommy getting the confirmation... Or both. Please at least consider it. This is a great fic, and I hope you write more involving the NS team soon!
the real vampire chapter 17 . 4/22/2005
Wow, amazing story. I do hope you write another chapter (or two!) for the team-up. You guys rock! Well done, hope to hear more from you soon!
the real vampire chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
Great story so far. I have to go now but I am def'nitly gonna read the rest of this as soon as I have time!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2005
hey, great story, i think you should continue it.
MzDany chapter 16 . 12/6/2004
What an excellent series! I absolutely love the way you have portrayed Blake and Hunter's brotherly bond throughout every chapter - so poignant and loving! And everyone, the Winds, the Thunders and Cam, are so much in character. You have an eloquent way of writing, and your dialogue flows very nicely.

In short - you make this look eas. :)

Please keep writing!
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 17 . 10/1/2004
this is way cool!
vix chapter 17 . 9/16/2004
is it just me or is there v. few crossovers in the ranger world involving ninja storm oh well its probably just me but this is a good-un keep it up

and keep it comming (more)
Funky In Fishnet chapter 17 . 9/15/2004
this story is just wonderful! I was hooked the moment i found it this morning. U've written the characters perfectly and the inclusion of Trini is a masterstroke. I loved the end chapter particuarly. It was wonderful. I'd love to read how u guys write the teamup coming soon on DT. Well done for a great story, keep up the fantastic work :- )
Dagmar Buse chapter 17 . 9/15/2004
Just read the last 2 chapters. :-) Very nice! Looking forward to the last one/two, however many there will be. :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 17 . 9/14/2004
Another awesome chapter! Yay they made up! Please update soon!
Nalanzu chapter 17 . 9/14/2004
::grins:: And it wraps up on a nice warm note, too. (When IS the crossover, anyway?) Lovely set of fics here.
Nalanzu chapter 16 . 9/7/2004
Ha, as I belatedly send you nice words. Wow. Blake and Hunter find out that they're not in trouble after all. ::grins:: So cute! They keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it isn't. Like kids who can't believe they're not going to get yelled at- wait, that's what they are. I like it, it's all fluffy-cute.
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 16 . 9/6/2004
oh lord Hunter cracks me up.