Reviews for Camping Trip
Oky Verlo chapter 12 . 6/29/2011

Toodles and Love

Oky Verlo
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Yay for forced situations!

And yay for finally seeing what might be going on!
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
LOL that was awesome, but I totally knew that was the idea. Bitter punishments ahaha.
Jasmine chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
Love the story OMG really good but I would like know whats goin on with JJ,in how he knows this Javis dude:)
topandbottom chapter 12 . 9/2/2006
Omg that was an awsome story I dont think that this story had enough sex but other then that it was an awsome story talk 2 u later..
Stice-Jenny chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
heal quickly im not a good waiter hurry hurry hurry
ForMyLoveKakashi chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
heya! this story was great! really funny at the beginning then serious at the end..i like, and i hope u do plan on making another story to follow this..like a sequel that's be cool! whelp laterz!
orienlucifer chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
*giggles* oh my. im so entertained. as an insomniac who is going crazy at 6am, this is the best thing ever to stumble across. sometimes i just hate when stories get depressing and long and serious and this is absolutely glorious. i can just bet it gets better and better. plus, i love the pairings! hah. sorry for the incoherence, im off to read more!
Invader Ran chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
Dude, that scared me at the end. My name is Jamie! And BTW, JJ's name is "Jemmy."

I love Drake's nickname for JJ, so cute I could just pass out. Enjoyed thoroughly!
Luthia chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
*cries* no fair! hurry up finger! hurry up muse! Luth wantd to see the end!
hehe chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
That was vary good so far.. and funny. Yay!
Suki chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Hi. I was a litle comfused there for a moment, I thought 'Who the hell is Vikky? maby that girl Carol knows' an then it hit me; Oh, it's Bikky you're talking about... Unless it isn't, but if Carol has got herself a new boyfriend, witch souds strange, you might want to metion it... If not, you really should get his name right. Just thought you'd wanna know... Anyway, think I like it so far. Did Dee and Ryo ever get together in the Manga? I'm waiting for my next paycheck to buy the rest of the manga's, I'm only on book 5.
Youkai Girl chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
I wanted to let you know that I have been reading this story from the begining and am so sad now that it is finished. I truely found it entertaining, and cannot wait for the sequel. I wish I had ideas to give you, but you have done a wonderful job, and really deserve all the praise you get.
Kitty in the Box chapter 12 . 2/15/2005
gods! its superbly action-packed. i liked it so much. do update soon!
XZanayu chapter 12 . 2/14/2005
What's going on? Why is the FBI involved? Hurry with the next chapter!