Reviews for Dot on the Wall
KM chapter 1 . 2/1
This was enjoyable to read, and felt a little like real Xanth novels.
Liesie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was nice. I liked the couple puns with which you sprinkled it. Didn't Kamora's parents ever scold her for not liking her talent, like the "eat your food" thing? "There are people in Mundania that have no magic at all." Like a certain person writing a review at midnight. . . I'd just tease my friends, anyway: "Hit the dot, hit the dot, oh, so close." Oh well; keep up the good work.
Blank slate chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Teehee...that was weird...heehee...I liked it because it was weird...yes, Night Mare is one of my favorite of the Xanth novels, although I think Castle Roogna tops all. All fine and wonderful.
RiverGold chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I love it! there weren't quite as many puns as the books, but thats *almost* a good thing ;-)
YFate chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
ROFL. That was one of the best I've ever read! Thank you!
WhiteFaeMoonWitch chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
so far so up the writing.
WomanWithAQuill chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Very good short story, I'm adding it to my favorites
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
wow i like this alot very sweet.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Too sweet! Puns, a light & bouncy storyline, and a believeable and likeable heroine. It's as good as or better than some of the Xanth I've read. :D
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Your fan fiction was very good. I enjoyed it a lot. You did a really nice job at writing it!
solidchristian-88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Oh. My. Goodness.
This is every bit as good as anything that could ever happen in Xanth! LOL! LOL! Love it!
I've always wondered how those people with dot-on-the-wall talents felt...now I know.
Koriina Lynne chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
yups, I like. Much very. Shouldn't it be pun sul vainia, though? hm... I must go cogitate on that...
whisperstorm chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I liked your story alot! I never quite understood about the inflatable nymph however. Keep writing! You seem to have some of the Piers' style which is a great thing for writing Xanth stories.
ShadowMecha chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
WAAK WAAK! I just got two more Xanth books but I haven't read them yet, to I'm not quite sure which part's your and which is PA's.
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
That was really funny! I've never read Xanth fanfiction before (having only read A Spell for Chameleon) but this was a great story to start with. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I didn't think I'd actually be able to comprehend any Xanth fanfiction, but I know about dot-on-the-wall Talents and Waves and that was enough. I love that her talent is literally a dot on the wall! And your writing style is really good. Write more Xanth stuff and I'll read it as soon as I can find The Source of Magic-it's never at any of the three libraries I go to. Sigh. . .