Reviews for The Day the Soda Ran Out
Kyrissean chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
My roommate just read this fan fic again to cheer me up. It is just as funny to read the second time as the first time. Just...wonderful.
ChouKourin chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
. . . . Can I have Getto Geddoe's love child?
violet eyes rika chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
Very well written. Please have more of the Sarah and Yuber thing it's funny. Like the part at the end when Sarah said Yuber gets to have the puppy to eat. Please continue.
Hikari chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
I still don't get it...you mean Shara and Yuber made and PS2 in there world to take over the world or save it? what is going to happend next?
Tina chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
I still don't get it...Percival evil... and Shara and Yuber are acting like brothes and Sisters na? you did and good job on that one keep up the good work we're all waiting.
Yuki chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
Well that and Changed...Percival gone evil and Shara and Yuber are Actilly nice? so what about the others?
Neko chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
Pur so are you going to do another one?
Rika22 chapter 3 . 12/19/2003
So Shara and Yuber told and Duck that the village was...massacred by Percival? what dose Chirs and the others think win they hear this? Jail? Wanted? and price to pay?
Hypes chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
This was hilarious. Really hilarious. And really well written. Your portrayle of all the characters i so OOC and yet so IC! I love it! But when are you going to put Twaiiken and Sharon in? Update soon!
Rika chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
okay that seem okay so you going to update it or what?
Yuki chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
huh...and Village Massacred by Percival?...and Shara is acting like Yuber's older sister or mother?...that funny! please do another one if you can...
Shizuka-na-angel chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
One Qustion...what dose Yuber have to do with and PS2?...
Saya chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
Nice one are you going to do another one? please do are you going to make eveone meet?
Psycofoxx chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
Loved this chapter too, but when are you getting back to Albert?
Infiny chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
Wow, great story _ I love this! And man, O_o do I feel sorry for Albert. Kuja...? KUJA? Poor, poor Albert... O_O
Erm.. what else, oh I find the whole
"MM. He was hot"
"I'll say"
thing funny. Write more soon _ I can't wait to read the next chapter!