Reviews for Snow Play
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Well, I say this is a beautiful downfall... and twisted? Well, no longer! A happy Trunks now seem to mean a happy Vegeta! Love this! Dark and angsty, yet sweet and wonderful! Cute, love this!
jessi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Excellent story, very sweet!
DBZer16 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Poor Vegeta. Everything to him has been so messed up by Frieza. Thank God for Trunks.
Onba chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Good story, it’s cute and dab of sad. The only problem I have is with the flashback breaks. It bugs me so much when people go ‘Flashback’. You introduced the scene change nicely so you didn't even need it, I could tell it was in fact a flashback without being told. You could have just italicized or bolded that part to distinguish it from the other text and it would have been fine. The biggest problem with saying ‘flashback’ is that it pulls you out of the imaginary world and breaks the mood of the story, if only for a moment.
divahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
“So full of pride… it will be your downfall one day…”

aww that was so true!

thanks for writing this ;)
AcrylicDisaster chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
AW! This one made me cry too. How sweet

It's funny, fluff makes me cry

but angst makes me laugh
ss10009 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
excellent story, very well written! great job
peg chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
nice. this is an accurate portrayal of vegeta, i think. i always like to see people doing him justice and not turning him into a soppy sh*t. good story, now i'll have to go read your others.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was kawaii, a simple day in the snow...poor 'Geta-chan! *huggles the "evil" vegeta* He's such a softy! great job!
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wow... You know, I haven't seen an episode of DBZ in years? No matter; I loved this. So cute!
Lortenian chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aw, that was great. Truly, that was really good.
megs626 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
aww it was cute, good job, you should write more
Scar Light chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Very very cute
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
so many good fics, so little time - this is such a wonderful fic. It's really quite short, but sweet. I feel sorry for veggie...V_V

Great story though. I'm glad that i came upon it.

Ja.
Twinnie chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This is very nice... Very touching. An interesting intropsection of the character, too...