Reviews for Home Front
sisturnickyahoo chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Loved this series even though do not watch Stargate but once! Thanks for writing it and I was wondering if yoiu ever were going to add to it? If not thanks for writing and posting the series as is-it was enjoyable and well written.. Thanks, Sterno
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy More steps towards making each other whole again. And it's weird that they taking Jack up on his offer, but interesting too.

I still want to know if the NID jerks got punished or not. grrrr
Iniysa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I know it's been a VERY long time, but did you ever finish the last story to this awesome series?

I remember reading this quite awhile back and just found it again. It seems I remember reading the last part where Jim and Blair go to the Sentinel planet and it's discovered that they are not banded or something like that. Maybe it was another story all together.

Anyways, thanks for sharing what you did.

Lauren
Frances chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
P.S. I know it's been a *long* time. But perhaps you'd consider writing part 5...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Amazing. I'd been avoiding these because I don't know a lot about the Stargate universe. And besides I'm not generally a big crossover fan. But this series may motivate me to go check out Staragate in greater depth!

And:
Love fierce Blair! Nice depiction.

-Frances

P.S. Spotted some typos and such. Am available to read again and see if they pop into my attention a second time.
sgo chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
You have done a fantastic job on this series. You have been true to the characters of both shows and I can't wait to read the next in the series. I know its been a long time since you completed this story but I hope you will write the next one soon. Please keep writing.
tnbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Just finished your 4 part series ending with Home Front. The characters from these two shows fit wonderfully together. I enjoy the depth of experience and character you put into Blair.

Did you ever continue the series? If so, where are they posted? If not, thanks for your work here!
magdilen chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was cool. I know its way to late, but I would love it if you continued this.
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I hope that REal life takes a break at sometime as I would love to see the continuation of this tale. E very good read that kept me up WAY past my bedtime last night as I plowed through the entire story so far.

Please continue.

JusrJeanette
Elisa chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Gasp! Groan. Please, pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top publish the next part of the story? My sister had told me that, like fanfiction stories often do, this story stops when you want it to continue, but I was relieved that you said part 5 will come, but then there wasn't another one. Please continue the story! I know you're still out there. You write very well and have a knack for drawing your reader into your story, and now you've left us in horrible [;)] suspense! Have mercy!
gabbie chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Hi. This is the first Sentinel story I've read, and I really enjoyed it. Although I will admit to letting out a NO! when I realised it hadn't been updated since 2001 ;). Hope you one day continue on with the next part.I'd love to see what happens to Jim and Blair at the Stargate facility. Great read

Gabbie
Kate chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Love the series. Any chance of the next sequel coming out soon?
malantha knight chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
loved it, please continue.
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Great! This was the best story of all - except for burning Blair's notes. (Maybe Jim made a *private* set of copies for him?) It was absolutely wonderful seeing them heal their relationship, with the help of a new friend from Blair's past. It was really wonderful seeing Blair's life come together, with his getting his doctorate, having a celebration party by his friends, and finally putting the skids on that little jerk. And, it looks like som "star-trekking" is next...please have that story out SOON! Maybe SG-1 should set up a branch office in Cascade, manned by... :)
Assantra chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Love the series but it has been 5 monthes now since the last chapter time for real life to take a holiday so you can write more.