Reviews for I Love You, I Hate You
Omg rei thr whore her husband died not long ago and sge jumped into bed with the first guy she saw
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Cunt darien. You dont listen to her but she has to listen to you. Cunt
Bky chapter 16 . 1/3/2017
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this, so happy with the end! They so in to each other it is so nice to read a fan fiction with a conclusion and that was such a wonderful conclusion! Thanks so much!
xXcueball23Xx chapter 17 . 9/7/2016
I lvoe that you ended this. Yes it was good, but it wasn't going any where.
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
also I hope you come back and write more SereUsa/DareMamo stories again one day!
SMSM92 chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
love it love it love it! I'm a sucker for this stuff heheehe thanks for the great story!
SMSM92 chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
LMAO to the author's comment at the bottom of chapter 7! But seriously, I was infuriated at what had just happened...until I read that comment hahaha
SMSM92 chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
I just finished chapter 3! I absolutely adore this! It's sexy, funny and you can tell there will be drama coming around the corner. Darien is such an idiot... no offense but he has a rep and it's clear Serena isn't into that, so constantly acting like a douche and continuing with his escapades certainly won't help! Why do I get the feeling there will be drama coming up?! Anyways, gotta go keep reading now!
:D :D :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2016
More please
ncisduckie chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Ughhhh, interesting concept but Mamoru (whelp, Darien) is a bit skeevy/stalkerish for my tastes. I'll have to take my leave! Love your writing style though!
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Wow who rents movies anymore?! XD it's all about that Netflix and chill!
brewbaby09 chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
I love this story!
starstrucksen chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
What happened to Chad...
Syulai chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Love the story so much! Please have a sequel!
sterekdrarry chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
Great story, even if it ended a little to adbrupt for my tastes. This was amazing. Rei was really annoying, I thought for sure, since she was better, that Serena would demand she go back home. Since, she was pretty much being a pain in the a*s and being incredibly messy. Anyways as I said this was great, though there was a few grammar and spelling mistakes but other than that it was great.