Reviews for I Love You, I Hate You
ncisduckie chapter 4 . 10/23
Ughhhh, interesting concept but Mamoru (whelp, Darien) is a bit skeevy/stalkerish for my tastes. I'll have to take my leave! Love your writing style though!
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 1 . 10/18
Wow who rents movies anymore?! XD it's all about that Netflix and chill!
brewbaby09 chapter 17 . 9/8
I love this story!
ShuiHime chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
What happened to Chad...
Syulai chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Love the story so much! Please have a sequel!
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
Great story, even if it ended a little to adbrupt for my tastes. This was amazing. Rei was really annoying, I thought for sure, since she was better, that Serena would demand she go back home. Since, she was pretty much being a pain in the a*s and being incredibly messy. Anyways as I said this was great, though there was a few grammar and spelling mistakes but other than that it was great.
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
'then her door knocked again'? how does a door knock? It would have sounded more better if it was like 'then there was another knock at the door.' Just saying.
Drarry4eva chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Jedite calls her a whore and Darien just ups and leaves. Being called a whore or slut when you aren't one can be pretty hurtful. How can Darien just walk away like that? ugh, men, they are such neanderthals.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
You are pure torture. And I meant 'continue reading this' in my last review. I'm just still half a sleep.
Drarry4eva chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Finally she's agreeing to go out with him. I just how that she doesn't go all high school and decide to break it off or start being horrible to him. Cause I have to say, she is being very childish. Anyways, I do like this, so I'm going to keep waiting.
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I don't think she's being all that fair. I don't see what her issue is, why she's being so cruel. And falling for a guy she met in the elevator? I'd choose Darien.
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
I loved it I couldn't get enough lol I hope u continue on w/ it :-)
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
catgirl505 chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
ahhh this is soooo good
nickybluejess chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
Great Chapter, Loved it. :)