Reviews for Chosensei
t5UR-t51d chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Beautiful. Definitely my all-time fave!
Wynjara chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
sf chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
*looks at the date on this piece*

*shuffles in utter embarrassment*

This is gorgeous. As usual, your writing blows me away and leaves a warm, fuzzy tingling feeling... and I especially love the way their relationship *grows*. After all, relationships shouldn't be all about the smex, right? _;

Very interesting, very real take on Hakkai in the mornings. Never thought of it myself, but now it fits so well that I think it's stuck forever.
authorialintent chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
...the potential 58 at the end was especially poignant. Pleased am I.

Solution: lock all three of them together with me, and we'll figure something out...
Sariyuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
...! Love it, love it, love it. So angsty in a darkish way but I love it! (you've got yourself a new fangirl, I'm afraid...)
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Aww. Too cute. Almost bittersweet, but STILL cute. XD
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I like the tone in the story.
You write both 58 and 38 fics? I can live with that. I personally prefer 58 but some 38 stories are very good, as this one is. What about you write a 358? *chuckle*
wanderingwidget chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
. . . I liked it... I don't think that I fully understood it... but I liked it! ; Besides, it sounded pretty :-)
Karwyn chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Oi! Oh, How I love this. Short n sweet. Just the way I like em. ;)! Brilliantly done. Keep up the good work. _
KaKa chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
What a sensei! Maybe I need one like Cho too...
Nice and sweet. (Throwing confetti, eh?)
I was considering the candidates for teaching "Hakkai how to be awake"...
Anyway, happy birthday Nightfall!
Tripsoverhercats chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
M... this is like sipping Grand Marnier; smooth and warm with a bite of citrus. I love snugglebunny stories, and it's nice to see Sanzo tke the risk of opening his heart again. (Not that he'd ever admit that!)
Me chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very nice fluffy fic.
chiefraz chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
How very sweet. It's an education under the best of circumstances, learning to sleep with another person, how not to hog the blankets and so on. But in this instance, its a lesson in humanity or humility.
hakkai-san chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
aww...short but sweet. very nice. like it lots. ah, forgive me but i seem to be at loss for words. anyways, lovely fic. ganbatte (",)