Reviews for Digital Union
ulvaidramon chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Dude are you going to update this it's been 8 years since it was last updated?.
Trinity Dragon chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
Nicely done, sir. Glad you're back up and running, too.
gerjomarty chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
Yep, I'm still here, still reading the fic, and it's still got that something about it. The descriptions are still very accurate, and don't fall into the trap of being over-descriptive. Daniel's transformation was handled very well, loads of powerful adjectives! The local dialect thing isn't even bothering me anymore, too. There was a great tension that you made in the chapter, especially with Garret and Turcotte. The momenys before Maurice's operation were particularly well written. I'm also still really enjoying the relationship between Daniel and Vritramon; he's much like the alter-ego of Daniel now - the darker side of his personality AND physical form. What happens next will be interesting indeed - how Maurice fits into the picture and what Daniel/Vritramon do next. Thanks for continuing to write this, I'm really glad it's been updated. - Gerjo
nightdragon0 chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
Vritramon certainly has another 'side' to his personality, as can easily be seen here. A 'softer' one that seems to separate him from the violent killer dragon he makes himself out to be.

On the other hand, it seems like Yamaki has now got a lot more problems do deal with. Looks like his 'experiment' didn't really go out the way he'd planned...
Dragon Shi chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
Kind of short, but it's good to see your still writing as always. The chemsitry between Daniel and Vitramon is going very well, but it's still a mystery to the whole situation at the lab, but of course we aren't ment to know that yet. Anyways keep it up, and hope to see another update soon into the future.
Trinity Dragon chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
It's been more than a year since you last updated. Is there anything the matter? I just thought I'd lend an ear if you needed one.
ChanceFan chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Ok... For my its a very very VERY VERY interesting story. I wish you continue this story please. Keep Goin'
nightdragon0 chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
Hm...so not exactly Vritramon's form but some sort of hybrid. Guess it doesn't help that Vritramon now has more of a 'drive' to urge him along.

And for the other guy...the second hybrid perhaps?
Dragon Shi chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
I have to say that chapter really sent chills into me. You really have talent to set the tension and mood in the chaper. Keep it up and hope to see more from you.
gerjomarty chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
Hello! I'm very very glad that you came back with the new chapter. This was amazing. the way you described Daniel's transformation and the way he received Vritramon's powers was extremely detailed, and thus was really enjoyable to read. It will be interesting to see how Yamaki, Claire and Marie will go about subduing Daniel, since that will be an extremely hard task in his current state. Brian's embarrasment was the wake up call for Daniel's power trip, I feel. Will Vritramon win him over? Well, it's your story. Project Paradigm... Maurice definitely sounds like a very deep character. I can empathise with him a bit, and it should be very interesting what will happen next with him. Perhaps another digimon merger? I don't know, but I would really love to find out. I'm really happy that you got this chapter out, and I'm gonna continue to support you and this fic! Good luck! ;) -Gerjo
gerjomarty chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
Oh, what a cliffhanger, what a cliffhanger! Damn it, I want to know what Danny boy's turned in to! He's obviously turned in to something, as he "smelled" Brian and it smelled "foul." So maybe some of Vritramon's abilities have finally come out in Daniel. How he's going to cover this change up, however, is a different kettle of fish altogether. Excellent chapter, too, it was very well written. I also really want to know who this volunteering test subject is for Anubis. This is just a guess, but I think it could be Garret himself, although that's probably just my imagination running away with me. Yvette is very mysterious, and is another believer that digimon are just data. Gonna cause some major clashes with her new workmates. I canne wait! Thanks for a great chapter, James!
Dragon Shi chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
Dam...this is another reason why I sometimes miss writing fanfics. Anyway sorry for taking so long, but I have to say this chapter was really great, and I liked the the character mixture of Daniel and Vitramon. Keep it up.
Calcifer Rauth chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
Intriguing. I really like the portrayal of Vritramon's character, especially on the 'Rage' part. Puts me in mind of BlackWarGreymon, from the Digimon Series 2, except that he was not as well, clear-headed about destruction.

I just feel a bit sorry for Vritramon. He isn't cured fully of the virus and I have the feeling that it is Yvette who did it. Now, he is stuck with a human and has to deal with it. Tough luck, digimon.
Pyro chapter 6 . 9/28/2004
Sir, you've outdone even Wolf O'Donnell. This is the kind of thing that excites my own emagination and inspires the fanfics I write. Good work and keep writing.
Kots chapter 6 . 9/28/2004
Whoa...

Why haven't I seen this story before! This is a work of art! I wonder who the volunteer could be? For some reason I keep thinking it'll be Garret. Oh well, guess I'll see later on. Hm...so Daniel transformed...into the digimon or into a hybrid of some kind? Well whatever is going to happen, one thing is for certain. It's going to be very interesting. Keep up the good work, I'm keeping an eye on this fic.