Reviews for A Tinge of Insomnia
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was so sweet!
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
. . . 8D . . . Wait a second. YOU PUBLISHED THIS IN 2003?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I deffinantly liked this story. You did a good job capturing all of Raven's emontions. ;) ~Har~
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ah, I love this!

Insomniac!beastboy is a good idea. i can totally imagine him trying to count sheep by going as fast as he can, () like a kid.

Promdress! raven is awesome too :)
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I absolutely love it! Awesome one-shot!
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I found this story on a rec. list and I have to say it's fantastic.

I really really love this story, and was sad to see it was just a one shot. Once again this story is fantastic.

I do believe I'll go see what else you've written.
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
BLARGH! This is cute, haha. I really do hope you continue this!
troublesome chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
not whut im used to, and did you say it was finished? need to mark it complete on story properties. Good...
Username-Is-Void chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Such an amazingly unique idea! It turned out to be a great story-one-shot, whatever-and you captured all the different Raven's perfectly!
Ricky chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That's a real great story, BUT USE MORE ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS! (I hope you know what those are!)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
...holy crap this was really good. I haven't seen a BB/Raven story in quite some time that managed to nail their characterizations so well. I really enjoyed the idea of the story and damn...how did I not discover this fic for so long? Excellent job on the dialogue and the fluff wasn't overdone. It was just right. It seems like you haven't written anything in quite some time...but I do hope you write another TT fic someday. This was too good.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
"i can't write raven/beast boy"

Don't be an idiot. That was the best one-shot I've read in weeks... funny, that's what'll be on my mind as I'm up from insomnia tonight. (Been suffering since I was eight. Fun, fun.)
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is one of the best romances out there. I'd rank this as the best one-shot BB-Rae romance, because this moves slowly- and it lets Raven take her time and BB be a little impetuous. This is a far more real take than usually offered. Their problems are left just as they are, and everything else is just romance. Raven is in character and in love- always a tricky proposition, but you've done wonderfully. This is a beautiful story, like love stories should be.
Sweet Darkling chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
So sweet. I loved it.
account-deactivated42333 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This has to be one of the best stories out there. Great job on it, seriously. It took me a while to read, but it was so darn good, that didn't matter! Everything came together nicely. You're a great author.
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »