Reviews for A Tinge of Insomnia
Fanatic Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
It was so amazing! I just...didn't want it to end. I wanted them to discover their feelings for each other, to work things out...

Oh, it was just so heartwarming.
Beacon chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
M, great story, I really enjoyed. I like the plot and Beast Boy was in great character. keep up the great work! _
android17a chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I loved your story _ I will never forget it ever!
TheUbu chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was absolutely amazing! I loved how you had Beast Boy interact with all of Raven's emotions. I also liked how you ended it. There was that flash where it seemed like the normal Raven, so did that mean she really meant it? A great way to end it but still leave that "does she really love me?" question lingereing.

You are an amazingly skilled writer, please continue to write and share your tallent with the fanfiction community.

Ubu
Youkomon chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
As I'm sure another review has mentioned, this is a very well thought out one-shot, taking a realistic yet imaginative approach to how the realationship between these two characters could develop, romantically. I partically enjoyed the creative way you used Raven's other sides in the mirror (though I'm dying to know which emotion was done up in the dress and lip gloss!)The development in the interaction Beast Boy had with the different emotions was good as well as the way he came to the relisation that they were all the real Raven in some form or manner. All in all, excellent. Did I mention I loved it?
LovezEverything43 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
u should write more please
Draco Blade chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Genius. Pure Genius.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I'm usually just a PPG fan fiction kinda guy, but since I saw this was by you I decided to read it(how ya like that? your name was all it took for me to venture into a new genre I'd never before thought I'd want to read)and I was no where near dissapointed.

Do you plan on making a sequel?
glory angel 5 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS GREAT! I makes me wanting more! I have so much to say but...all I can get out is. THAT WAS THE BEST BB\REA FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE, like soon update. When ever you can!

Golry Angel
DragonGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
*sniff* this is soo beautiful..i think i'm gonna cry from happeness(sp?)...very well done. YAY for BBxRae!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Ah, the fluff! I love it.
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Cute. Very very very cute. I really like it.
Simply CC chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh. My. God. that was just so..and i was like...through the whole thing and..and it was just..and then when she was like...and then he...and then they...and i was all...and then at then end...she...then he...then 'tomorrow' and...and..oh my god...im speechless.

wow. just, wow. that was just like...the greatest story, like...EVER! and stuff.

really though, seriously. that was great i was like in tears at the end. i loved it. its perfect. one-shots are usually best as one-shots. take all the time you need girl, 'cause the story is worth the ! this story is so! in my favorites. #1 for tenn titans. you should take a powerpuff break and get into teen titans ha ha ha!

kudos on ya story,

Simply CC
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
omg, this was awesome! I'm so glad I started the community for Rae&Bb stories I would have never read this! This is perfect and great and we! I loved it! Awesome job!

~Hoshi