Reviews for A Tinge of Insomnia
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Cute. Very very very cute. I really like it.
Simply CC chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh. My. God. that was just so..and i was like...through the whole thing and..and it was just..and then when she was like...and then he...and then they...and i was all...and then at then end...she...then he...then 'tomorrow' and...and..oh my speechless.

wow. just, wow. that was just like...the greatest story, like...EVER! and stuff.

really though, seriously. that was great i was like in tears at the end. i loved it. its perfect. one-shots are usually best as one-shots. take all the time you need girl, 'cause the story is worth the ! this story is so! in my favorites. #1 for tenn titans. you should take a powerpuff break and get into teen titans ha ha ha!

kudos on ya story,

Simply CC
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
omg, this was awesome! I'm so glad I started the community for Rae&Bb stories I would have never read this! This is perfect and great and we! I loved it! Awesome job!

Kiyarae chapter 1 . 2/17/2005

excellent story! _ I liked it alot
Hidden Leaf chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Great story! Loved it!
Magpie's Lament chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
A little confusing, but good. :D
Jini chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Man, this was a great one-shot! Loved it! BB and Rae were both IC the whole time and the interactions between BB and the other emotions were written like it could actually happen! For that, I salute you a job well done!

J-to chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Oh. My. God. I love love love love this story! Soo perfect in every which way, and so incredibly well written. Yay! _
Ami-chan09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
OMFG! THAT WAS SO GOOD! NO NOT 'GOOD' GREAT! NO...AMAZING! OMG! I LUV THIS STORY! is this a one-shot? cause if it is i won't mind but it would be awsome if you updated. you are such a fabulous writer. even if it takes you a long time to write stories. YOU ROCK!
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
It almost sounded like you were going into Love Hina/Ai Yori Aoshi territory there. Pleasantly simple yet whimsically wonderful plot idea. D I wish it was drawn out into a multi-chapter story though. Something to consider, perhaps?
YonderBailey chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Koolness... I'm always up 4 BB/Rae fluff. : )

Great story! I always picture Raven secretly loving BB. "Spellbound" is the biggest proof of this!
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/15/2004

(sorry this is totally unconstructive)
Cho chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
O, great job! That was a perfect ending! ** You left me hanging, but it supplied enough fluffishness for me to be satified. And I definitely thought about it later. This was a really good fic, especially since even though a lot of them feature the whole "waking up in the middle of the night because of insomnia-bumping into significant other-et cetera et cetera" thing, this had a refreshingly different take on it. I especially liked the part where you brought in Timid. Very cute. So good job! *give you Pocky* Thanks for a great fic! *waves*

LoveableNekoKyouFan87 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i loved it, it was so cute!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
OMG such a perfect Raven/Beast Boy story... involved, sweet, mystical without overdoing it on the tiresome angst factor. And their kisses turned me into mush! Please write more!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »