Reviews for A Tinge of Insomnia
Cecil XIX chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Excellant. Simply excellant. I'm not a big fan of BB R, (perhaps I'm jealous) but I did like this one. I'm worried though, that you didn't realize the potential problems from Beast Boys fraternization with Raven's emotions. Would it not be possible for Raven to think that BB loves her emotions, and not her actual self? In any case, I'm certainly glad that this didn't affect the story, so I just thought I'd ask.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Cute. I luv BBR.
~Dragon~
The Sage of Story chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Aw! That was beautiful! And a really original idea too, what with the insomnia and all. Keep up the marvelous, fluffy work! XD
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Aww! This is really cute! Good job. ~Woodelf193~:)
Veral42 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
hey, great story. I only have one complaint, you ended it! Why did you end it! You have a tone of potential branches and/or paths that the story could take. Please tell me why you don't continue it.
IM: (AOL) Veral42
E-mail:
neon rose chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
aww! i loved this fic, it was great!
i really love this fic chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
i reqlly love this fic! you captured ravcen, and beast boy, and i loive it! i like how he goes there e very night. except the title is a little bit freaky. other than that, i love it and uyou havbe to keep writing! Update soon!
Blackmage835 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I've just read this fic and I have only one thing to say. Breath-taking. This Fanfic is absolutely breath taking. I've seen and read other BB/R stories but this one takes the cake. You've molded the characters perfect for this stroy while keeping their personalities in tact. You've left it open for another sequel, chapter or closed all at the same time. I've read many romance fanfics before but none of them are like the one I'm reviewing for right now. Again this Fanfic was breath-taking.
toast chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I just want to tell you that this fic made my day. When I saw 'Nevermore' for the first time I recognized the brilliant oppertunity writers were given to form Raven's character. You have pulled it off amazingly. The storyline is marvelous, Beastboy's reaction and overall character is both authentic and creative. You're characteration of Ravin is nothing short of breathtaking, you've managed to keep a part of Raven in each of her emotions.
All in all, this was an immediate favorite and you pulled off the idea with excellent taste and detail. You've also done a wonderful job of leaving the story open, though I don't think you planned on writing a sequel, it could easily turn into a multi-chapter fic. But it can also be left as is, which is hard to do.
WintersIceAngel chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Yo WIA here
WHAT-THE-HECK-WAS-THAT?
That was the most romantic Beast Boy/Raven fic I ever read!
AND it could actually happen
Not to straight foward with that 'Ohh I love you, marry me' junk but a simple story about develiping feelings
WIA's muse:I agree, most of the stuff you read on BB/R suck's but this,this I like
Wow
A compliment from her is rare
Go you! _
Write a sequal or something
WIA's muse:Maybe write it from Raven's piont of view
See ya Song Bird
:):P
Veral42 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
that better not be the end...
Mayzon chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Songbirdjen I got to say that was one beautifully well written and greatly thought up story that was a lot of fun to read. So I hope you keep with it.
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Absolutley brilliant, i give it 11/10!
You did a GREAT work, keep it up!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7