Reviews for I believed you
sakurenstorm123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
i love it
Kailyn Davis chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Honestly, I am a fan of Sakura and Sasuke, but I like Sakura and Neji more. I see Sasuke as more of an Ino person. Those two are a better match.
sakurank11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
ur story is just beautiful...i love it so much
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Though I'm a SasuSaku fan I have to say that I enjoyed this a lot.
lionbaby120 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Love.
PrideOfTheUchiha chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
great fic! made me cry! well, almost made me cry. anyways, it was really good! Ive already read the prequel. Both were great!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
AW!

SO cute, yeah

GREAT one-shot!

super good!
Shining Through chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I'm a huge fan of SasuSaku, because they've always been close in the series, but this story made me more open to NejiSaku! It's amazing, and I agree with Sakura when she says 'I can only wear this dress today, so I'm going to wear it the WHOLE day' because it's her special day! I thought that was original!

Poor Sasuke :( He came back just a little too late...
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
aw! what a cute story! XD
Aiko of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aww...so cute! I loved this one-shot and I'm glad that Sakura stayed with Neji! - ADORABLE! 3
Iluvsakuandocs chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
you should make a story of this where sasuke turns evil and tries to force her to marry him
S.H.Chevalier chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ah!...ah!...ah! Its so sad! Oh man Sakura did the right thing but still!...ah!...good story I liked it )
Charmful ika chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
HHAHAHAH SUCKED IN SASUKE!

okay no _

but still, awesome fic!
timme chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
poor sasuke. i'd say she never loved him in the first place, how could it last at all? silly girl. selfish, silly chit is all i was thinking when i saw that episode. shrugs anything she even thought she felt for him is a joke compared to the bond between naruto and sasuke anyway. he'd never give up on him.

can't wait to see you're translated itasasu, by the way.
AstroMantic chapter 1 . 1/25/2009