Reviews for Zelda's Choice
blink-182istheboom chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
yay
ichigoxryou2 chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
DAW! I love this story! It is so cute and fluffy and just cheerfulness inducing! Thank you for brightening up my day!
ChizukoKun chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
Your A God! CLAP CLAP CLAP
LinkLuverGirl chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
awwwwwwww! That was so cute! *Gives you a cookie for a good job*
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
*snickers* it must be that time of the month for Zelda, since she was so emotional. LOL. nice start.
MalinTheSwede chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
One word...beautiful.
HarvestGirl10 chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
I loved it ! Chapter 4 , I almosted cried , it was too sad ! But I loved the ending , it was soo kawaii!
sheppard12994 chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
I give you TONS of COOKIES! I like it. It was so sweet and they truly are my otp (only true pairing). I especially like how you use the detail to make it seem like you're actually there with them.
Uhh.Name chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
Thank you for this story. I loved it. ZeLink fan fics that are completed and have a good ending seem to be few and far between. This one brought a sense of closure,which I prefer more than one shots.
fullmeatelfan chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
Awesome story! Your a great writer!
bmp112 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
zelda:)
trevor19 chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Great story! Nice work!
RILEYMONKEY chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
THIS[AH! ATACK OF THE CAPS LOCK!]was my favorite Zl[zeldalink]story! HORAH FOR LINK AND ZELDA! this is a wonderful and great and everything good! YAY!good! great! very nice! super! Teriffic! All that other good stuff!

THY END
Pyroclastic flow chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
aw
BalthierFlare chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
WHOA! awesome story! I wish I could write like that! So cute! I Loved the storyline!Thnaks for coming up with such a good story!