Reviews for A Certain Point of View
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This was fantastic! I only wish that we could have seen Harry's reaction to the incest shocker. And, for that matter, Ron's as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Where is the next? Come on man don't leave us hanging
featherlight221b chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
*looks around* Where... where is the next chapter?
meekerprincess9778 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
love it !
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Oh, that was just too good. The parallels are perfect, and I don't know how I didn't see it before.
TIGERSAGE chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
interesting it kind of has a parallel between how Hermione loves harry and Ron
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is great! I had to Google the answer as I'm not a star wars fan (ducks projectiles thrown at head) but it fits perfectly!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Is there a sequel? I want to know Ron's reaction to incest. But then, Purebloods inbreed anyway, so...
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Thank you for writing!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh. Wait. I get it. HahahaHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm always mad at him chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is genius!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I don't recall if I reviewed this when I read it years ago, but in case I didn't...it has stuck in my head, and the reason I'm reviewing now was because a friend and I were fondly recalling it last night. This was one of the first fanfics I showed her, and helped hook her on fanfiction. We both love the parallels you draw between two epic tales. My favorite part is the bit between Harry and Ron when the girls leave for the kitchen-Ron's slight disappointment at the idea that the hero always gets the girl, then his perking up when Harry says the hero is probably too busy saving the world. Very, very nicely done. In my mind, a fanfiction classic. :)
jessi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012