Reviews for Take a Beating for Love
trishnjefflover chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it! pwease make a sequle
MArlynn chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
OMG! this story was so good! i loved it! you shuld really like make a continuation of this one. if you do let me know!
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
oh god! I cant believe he did that! That's so sweet, and 'daring like' i mean the poor guy almost killed himself! LOVED IT!
ShadowDncr2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
That was good I loved it. way 2 go.
Citcat chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
That was an amazing story. I loved it. Chris is so sweet to Trish in this story.
Trishrocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
So good I luv Jericho and TRISH
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
aw I'm glad Trish and Chris kissed and made up;)More soon pls!
stippybrea chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
That was a good story! It's like what you want to anticipate for tonight! I can't wait until tonight, I hope Jericho gets his! But then again, WWE ignored it last week, so who knows. Good writing! You never fail to please!
Oh So Sly chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Aw... that was really sweet! I wish I could write as well as you, Crimson but... oh well. Great story! I love all your works! _
Kay chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Wow, that was great! I don't think I have ever read a Trish & Chris story that made you feel what they were feeling as much as this one did. Thanks for sharing and I hope there will be another chapter soon;)
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
beautiful intoxicating story, keep up the great work as it always makes me smile lots. Great original idea :- )
xtremediva chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
AWW, that was sweet, Jericho loves Trish, I hope the WWE writers come up with some way to redeem him today on Raw, so he and Trish can still be together, I really love and enjoy the wrestling but the love stories just add so much more to the show. Anyways enough ramblings from me, keep up the great writing and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Nina chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
That is just the cutest story I've ever read! I'm not a Jericho/Trish fan but it was definitely worth my time. You have some major talent! Keep it up, can't wait to read more stories from you.
Esco chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Amazing fic! Loved your p.o.v. on how the whole bet was resolved and I have to say that this is one of your best J/T fics. Keep up the great work!