Reviews for Island Trouble
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
love it i hope that there is more to this story...casue i wanna know what happens next...will jason, courtney, carly, sonny and the new additions to the family head back home to renuite with michael?...keep up the good work!... :)
theblondeone07 chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
Sweet. I hope you will update soon!
Stephanie chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
Aw, I'm glad the babies were born healthy and safe. I really like this story. I can't wait for an updates. I hope they can go home soon! Great story.
sara415 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
love it
Pureevil230 chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
aww they both had their kids cute.

UPDATE SOON!
Pureevil230 chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
aww i like how jason is being the doctor and is going to help courtney with the birth...i think its about time the man is useful instead of getting yelled at or having their hand sqeezed they should do more.

UPDATE SOON WRITE MORE I WANT AND NEED TO KNOW MORE!

~Kat~
HarmonyLovely chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
Plan on updating anytime soon?...
HarmonyLovely chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
Hey, I really like thist story, and I know it has been over a year since you last updated. Curious to know if you are ever going to update...that is if you are still a journey fan?
ShellBell822 chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
Hey there! I know it has been a year, but are u planning on finishing this? It is very good.
SC-Angel786 chapter 7 . 9/13/2004
HEY! Nice plot setting. I am also a major S&C fan and JC fan. I know u wrote this story a while back but please can you finish it. I LOVE IT and I mean it. PLEASE!
SC-Angel786 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Nice Story!It starts off well. I LOVE Sonny and Carly
WhiteCamellia chapter 7 . 8/28/2004
I don't know if you are going to continue w/ this fic but I really like it and I think you should keep going!

~Ryanne~
Luv2rite chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
leprechaun-chick17 chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
Hurry up and update! Lol! I think you're doing a great job, why'd you stop? :(
courtjasnluvr87 chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
Yay! I'm so happy! They're finally going to give birth and have their children! Have you decided the gender of both of the babies? I was thinking that you'll probably have S&C's baby a boy since they are naming it after Jason, but I think that J&C's baby should be a girl! I've always hoped that Jason would have a baby girl, or even Sonny for that matter! I think it would be funny for both of the guys to go into overprotective dad mode in dealing with 'their little girls"! But anyway, it's your choice! Please update soon!