Reviews for Don't Touch Me
Aislingd'Arcy chapter 1 . 1/1
I like this a lot. Looking forward to anymore if you plan on writing more. It's a great piece on its own though and doesn't really need to followed by something else.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Jezz the poor thing really is crazy. Not wanting Sam to touch her. But Joon is still my fave.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, poor thing. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
xSPUDx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
oh, wow! this was very good and i like how well you've kept everyone in character too! poor Sam, he wants to help Joon but was pushed away! how sad!

(yeah, i only saw this movie for the first time last night, so i thought i'd check out the fanfics about it. and im glad i did!)

very well done!

-SPUD!
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
wait thats it! more please!
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
No! Please tell me there's more. Please tell me that Joon doesn't hate Sam.
MrsMargeryLovett chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
How can this be a complete story?
just jacs chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
wow that was amazing. vERY POWERFUL YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER (sorry hit caps)

(altering it right now thanks)
BluesideRemy chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
this story is so powerful in the emotions that it expels...

please, oh please continue...i'll bake you a cookie
Anonymous Ace chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I loved it to pieces. Some people might indeed think that after the last incident (in the movie) everything would be a bed of roses, and that Joon would be magically cured of her illness. I like how you wrote this to show them wrong. Brilliant job on this!

Ace
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Oh wow,you sure do have a knack for putting a lot of emotion into a small amount of words.
peroxide chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
oh do continue! loving that it is in first person by Sam. love the evilness of the sad fic in such a happy ended movie. i need more!
Ed-Wood chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Oh my god! NO! You HAVE to write more! That was awesome! Aww, you can't just leave it like that - that's too evil! I've got to know what happens/happened. Too cool!
XFVixen chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
OH, you must continue. I love Benny and Joon fics... I am currently writing my own, but it is far from ready to be posted. I plan on at least writing the first two-three chapters before I start posting, so that I have something ready. I hate waiting as much as the next avid reader, hehe. But yea... I'm gonna read your other ones.. this one was well-written. I must know what happens! hehe... e-mail me. .
Danielle :) xfvixen
League Girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
This was too short. I wish it were long.