Reviews for The Boggart, the Witch and the Wardrobe
ImmortalRain7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aww super cute story. I love it
Lyken chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh wow, I started reading this kinda confused on where you were going to go with it, and by the end I was roaring! Loved it, so funny!
snapealina chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
omg, I loved that! This was hilarious and totally awesome!

Riddikulus! Riddikulus! Riddikulus!

I loved that Severus just kissed Remus and went back to what they were doing! And the ending was bloody brilliant!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL! TOO FUNNY! ZLB
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That article had some effective tips! lol
crystal baulle chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
oh my god!

this was so funny, so ridiculous, and so crazy.

i'm in tears of laughter right now.

it's short, sweet and funny.

And, poor Minerva!

crystal baulle :P
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Absolutely hilarious!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
*dies laughing while making funny noises* homyfruggengawd! You know how hilarious that is! Blah! :XD
shadowycat chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
LOL...well, it was a little ridiculous. Very humorous though. ;) Poor Minerva...
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
LOL! That's Great! Love it!
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Hehe, thats priceless.
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
For some reason your story "The Longbottom Effect" is not available. Clicking on it gives the message that the category is no longer available and to see the homepage for announcements.

Either you wrote an NC-17 or there was a screw up (heh) and they took off your R-rated story by mistake.
te chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
hahahahahahahaha
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
comedy! i love it! who's minerva's lover...? dumbledore? ack! hahaha great fic mate!
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I don't quite like the RLSS pairing, but I like this fic, it's so funny! Especially the part about the worst fear of Minerva being Albus without his beard. But who is Minerva's lover? Albus, or another? :)