Reviews for Consuming Darkness
Stephen King Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is what I would call Free Verse. Most wouldn't consider that poetry, but I do. It's a good thing I'm reading this in the day, or else I would have some really bad nightmares.
Samara's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I love your poetry!
I really want to throttle Samara(the reviewer)! Endearing reviewers! I can't believe she flamed you for a year-old flame! Arg, I hate it when people do that!
Err, sry bout that, but that made me a bit mad. Anywayz, keep it up!
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Very nice! _ Very deep and dark. . .
All of your work is awesome! _ I love it SO much
. . .
The following is just a rant about a person's review (*cough, Samara _, cough* It annoyed me greatly)
Oh, HELL naw. . . H-IZELL NAW! She did NOT flame? *takes out knife* And did she insult faithful reviewers? She called us. . . endearing? bleh! That word hurts my eyes! ! ! I hate that word when it's used with sarcasm just **DRIPPING** from the tone. . . words like 'hun' and 'dear'. Egugh. . . *wrinkles nose in disgust* It annoys me to no end. . . And 'warrented nothing else but flames' Oh, dear, it's an insane person. . . -_-; What the Hell...? OK, so. . . You say you rather enjoy the little group of 'faithful reviewers', then you say that shit? (insert anime fall here) I do so loathe people like that. . . nasty things. . .
. . .
*Sigh* Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. _ Anyway, I LOVE your work!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
All right, I'm rather peeved right about now.
To Samara:
First thing's first. Please check the date of the "flame." I haven't flamed a person in quite a long time - around a year. I've stopped. Now I only lightly lay critisism.
And about the "Samara" thing, that's a joke. I'm not actually going around saying, "MY NAME'S SAMARA, AND YOU CAN'T USE IT!" I really don't care. Use the name, it's fine. I'm just kidding.
So please, LOOK AT THE DATE of reviews before judging the person. "Group of faithful reviewers"... that makes me retch. I have no "faithful reviewers"; I'm actually quite new to The Ring section.
I don't really get you saying that my fanfictions have only warranted flames. Didn't you say I just had "faithful reviewers" or something? Nothing BUT flames? I have gotten few flames. Most of them were for revenge, but like I said, that was a long time ago.
Ah. You've given a clue that you've read my fanfictions before. Good for you. And I have improved, since I am now older. What do you think?
Thank you for this pointless review. Have a fine and dandy day - and read the dates of reviews. It helps.
-Samara-chan
Samara chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Surprisingly enough, I found your name on another fics review page. Was a flame, actually. Now don't worry, I didn't come after you for 'revenge'... as I really don't care who you flame... but I wanted to see if your stories were any better than those that were being flamed.
...
Well, I got to your user page and I read all the crap about 'don't read the anime fics, blah, blah, blah...they're really bad...' So, I didn't.
I came to your most recent fic... poem... thing.
Needless to say, I found no improvement upon your work.
Poems about The Ring.
Cute.
...
I do enjoy your little group of faithful reviewers. Simply endearing, isn't it?
Though I did not come here with the intent to flame, your 'stories' have warranted nothing else but flames. A raging inferno of them in fact.
And to think you actually insulted someone else. I do have to thank you for one thing, however.
Thank you for relieving my boredom and writing such a pointless, horrible excuse for fanfiction that gave me an allowance to flame.
_
Oh, and thanks for clearing up that you are indeed the 'original' Samara.
MarcFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2003