Reviews for Of Kissing and Karma
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it
do a fic of ginny and harry able to hear each other's thoughts
sadira chapter 1 . 7/11
that was fucking stunning,lol im a lot like when been kissed one that crush on lol
Reader chapter 1 . 6/19
"stick his elbow in the butter dish" #HarryPotterandtheChamberofSecrets
sammaya chapter 1 . 5/16
this story is so good could you add more?
Stampylongnose chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm not being a hater but I just don't get it. I'm confused. Are they even kissing a lot I'm this chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Like the ending :)
Abby chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
eew snape and trelawney! match made in heaven!
VIOLENTGUEST chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
When I saw this story I was all like "YES KARMA", And when I taped on it and scrolled down, I realized you had the blod on the whole time.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Go Ginny! Hate Cho
VampirePenguins chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I absolutely loved this. Every single thing about this. Especially how Harry was so quiet and speechless at the end. So funny and very humorous!

Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Well I loved ur Ginny harry fanfics
R u on gOodreads?
Cud u add me?
sorry to be harh chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
i love fanfic but sometimes i get frustrated when y'all totally forget what actually happened. nice writing skills, but seriously, this goes against the fundamentals of the characters a bit and also throws the plot line in the trash at points. You see, Ron hadn't noticed Hermione AT ALL yet and she is much to logical to let anything show and Harry thinks about Ginny all the time and Ginny is dating other people.
Keep trying and good, work, though!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I read this a year ago! see below review! and it's still just as funny. I love how Harry is dumbfounded the entire time.
Lotty chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Nice please write more and more loved it nice Ginny attitude!