Reviews for Survive the Night
Oreoshe chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
OMG that wuz so cute it made me cry! :-)
Oreoeshe chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
WOW I DID NOT EXPECT THAT! But I knew it would happen sometime around and maybe Vash will find a way 2 keep Meryl and Millie alive 4 as long as him and Knives... HOPEFULLY!
Oreoshe chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
OMG 2 CUTE I LOVE IT! NOW I SEE SHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH TRIGUN CAUSE OF MERYL AND VASH!
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
s/5095595/1/Tension
Puck and Kyo chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
That was really well done! You communicate feeling very well! Great job!
Puck and Kyo chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
So sweet! :) like that you split it! I will be reading the next chapter though ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Love it *.*
saiyanchic1234 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
This was amazing! So sweet and very well written. You did a great job of staying true to the characters's personalities. Vash and Meryl deserved this! ahahaha I like the part with Wolfwood and Millie at the end too. Hey, I'm also writing a Trigun fic. It's not romance yet but the sequel will be. Will you check it out and tell me whatcha think? It's called Irony is Fate's Favorite Game. Great fic! 11/10 stars!
Risa-Chan22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I like this story. very good. keep up the great work. _
vampyricdeath chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
oh my god! awesomeness! - i cried when i got to the part where Vash was just sobbing! poor guy! aw...i loves it! you write very well, i must say! yayz! - two thumbs up!
Master of Fire24 chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
This was a very good story. It was very funny and I might even start crying. You should write more trigun stories and more stories for other things to.
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
aw... i love how insecure he is! makes me want to cry... again. dammit. i love this! ja ne.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
damn, you got me crying for a second there. i love that. hmm kinky.
Angelus diabolicus chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
aw!
Ms. Wright chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Ahem! Whew! Oh my... Is it hot in here? You know, I think it IS a little hot in here. My my my. Oh yes, that was very nice, yes. Write more, please! *Goes to open a window.*