Reviews for The Colors of Autumn
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
aaaaaww Tezuka is being so cruel XD
love it
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I thought this was hilarious - possibly because I absolutely love randomness - and completely adorable simultaneously xD.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh Holy Mud..!

That was freaking hilarious! So many good moments!

"Who said anything about running laps?"

I actually missed that until Kikumaru fainted. Then I went back and re-read it, and cracked the hell up. That was the freaking BEST! I love your Tezuka, he's such a perv! XD

Not that Fuji's complaining (evidently)

And go Ryoma! I actually didn't hate him in this fic!
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Actually, Fuji's the youngest among the third years.
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
oh lolz...tezuka is such a pervert! And GP is fluffy as always
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Haha! nice ending! :)
Kitty-Loves-Dave chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
! *worship* I laughed so hard at this, it is so full of crack! Absolutely fantastic! I loved the exchanges going on between Tezuka and Fuji about 'punishments'. Genius. Pure genius. And 'Kaidoh's spot under the bench' HOMG I laughed so hard at that! You write fabulous humour. The random humour is the best kind there is. CRACK! CRACK POT! I'M ADDICTED!

I thank you very much for making my day, which was very cold. This warmed me wonderfully.
izfudd chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
aw ryoma is so dense bless him
marchingkatluvsmusic chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow...I laughed my butt off.

This is REALLY good. I mean really.

PLEASE keep writing!

Kat
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Ha ha! I loved it! _ Poor Echizen is so clueless.
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Major awesomeness! Very nice!
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Hahaha! I loved the end, Fuji limping was very funny! Although it was long, you managed to keep the story flowing, and there's no mistakes as far as I can see, which is nice! I love TezuFuji AND Golden Pair, so I'm glad you added them both! Nice story, I'm pleased I came across it!
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Innuendos are good... *_*

Haha, Ryoma: They're ALL my boyfriends!

Pimp.

I mean, umm, undeveloped? ;;

Haha, good job. x]
speadee chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I liked how the problems were fixed at the end. The way they described one another was beautiful, too. I myself never wanted to grow up or be unable to see friends again so I understand how they would feel.