Reviews for Not So Terrible
Re-Ane chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Sakulee is wonderful, it makes me happy when I find it in your fics.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh, nice. I love the ending line, and the one about Inner Sakura not knowing.
Candelabra chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
very cute. :)
loveoftoday chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
God, I adore this pairing. You did good!

ow I just have to decide between InoSaku and LeeSaku... so hard! You're fics make me love both pairings equally! _

-Spaz
vedmid chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
yay a fic kind to lee
weirddramagirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Thats the end? Thats it... I want more I NEED MORE!
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Checkmate.
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
SASUKE'S face after THAT would be preciously priceless.
Alphawerewolf chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Ha! I found you on and you're in my communtiy. I still love this drabble. _
bo chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I've read a few of these "so and so word drabbles" and aside from being so short you hardly have any plot arc they are quite good, this one not in any significant better or worse than the others... but the thing that caught my eye about this one was the closing quotation thingy... it reminds me of a grammar structure in japanese called the te kimasu form, which basically means, to go and come back (depending on what preceeds it) My question is, is that intentional? or is it just nothing really?
Wuffieluver chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Hey, any Saku/Lee is good with me. This kicks ass for being so short. Tops man, tops!
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Cute Another shorty _ its good! It really is. I personally like that SakuLee pairing _;;
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
this fic was pretty cool. i'm not sure if this is al there is...or if there's a little...i don't know...whole chapter somewhere waiting to be read...lol..oh well.! Cute!
dragonsnap chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I'm really enjoying these little drabbles you've been putting out. Usually, it's hard for me to read anything centered around Sakura, but I really liked this.
It made me nod and smile in silent agreement.
Kageling chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
It's so painfully short and simple that it's absolutely beautiful.
Lost for words. Can't think of anything else to say...