Reviews for Fated
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
awesome story!
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read O I could have cried. My eyes stung. The wording was so beautiful. And the ending was perfect. :]
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I LOVELOVELOVE THIS!
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
WAA! what a great story! i luv yukiru X3

i think it's really unfair how the first 11-12 volumes were yukiru hintings, but then it's all kyoru! T.T

i cried while reading ch 84... poor little yuki-kun...

anyway, NICE JOB! luv the soul mates bit

Ja ne!

xxfirebubblesxx
Adi88 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow... I'm not much one for fate and true-unconditional love, but that was really beautiful. I could cry... I dunno what happens in chapter 83 (don't tell me! I'm already so horribly spoilered) but I'm already mad at it. Ngh... just one sort thing... were you hitting the ";" by accident? But punctuation takes second place to story, and this one was beautiful.
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
lovely.

just lovely.

it was absolutely WONDERFUL! please please write another one!i loved this one! go yukiru!

~confetti.

ps. yeah, you're right. who cares about kyo . .. LoL! yuki and tohru are so sweet!
Hidari chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ah, I love you, I love this! Yukiru all the way! Thank you, thank you so much. I've only discovered Furuba recently and have fallen in love with Yuki and Tohru. When I found out about Yuki's "maternal figure" feelings for Tohru I was crushed! I still think it will be Yukiru in the end. I love your stories, all of them, arigato!
TheAwkwardMelusine chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
AHH! i just read it now when i was browsing through yukiru fics. this was simply and untterly beautiful! i loved it very much. it was so pure and true.
AkaiNagi chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Kyo boo. Yuki YAY! That was very sweet. More!
Unmei Hime chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
So beautifully written. The emotions so deep. I loved every part of it. I just started having interest in Fruits Basket and I thought Yuki and Tohru make the most wonderful couple.I hope you write more about them. You could count on me for support _
Trent01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I'm afraid that there isn't very much that I could say about this story that someone else hasn't already mentioned, and I don't want to bore you with repetitive praise, so I'll be brief. Quite simply, it was a magnificent story, beautiful in spirit and in form. I enjoyed it immensely, and thank you for writing it and sharing your talents with the world. _

(PS - You've managed to convert me away from Kyo/Tohru and turned me into a dedicated believer in Yuki/Tohru. _)
Cueil chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Yuki/Tohru forever! hehe :-)
resonant aura chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
YOU DID IT AGAIN!
I am so proud of you.
This is perfect. I have to read it again! I was always fascinated with what people thought of souls and soul mates, and what you described is my perfect definition. Your tone is consistent, your characters realistic, and the plot is so endearing. I think this is your best piece yet!
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
As promised!
Hi, RJ, how are ya doing?
I'm sorry i took so long to review this, though i had already read it.
Ah, here we go again: girl, i guess hundred of people has already let you in this little secret, but i guess it's no harm to repeat it:
You're a honest-to-God incredibly good writer!
I personally think you're Yukirus are really sweet and they are all different from each other, even if they follow the same lines.
I love the songs you used in this one-shot. I love songfics in general. In fact, some of my fav songs i have never heard, just read in fics. But the lyrics give the stories a very special meaning.
Congrats again.
Be sure to write more FB fics, the world is sure a 'warmer place' -pun completely intended- with you and your fics.
Bye.
May.
Sohma Risa chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Hey, I care about Kyo! :P lol, great fic, and yes, you _can_ write Waff! You just did! And wow.. you really, REALLY are good with these POVs! (and I'm still trying to figure out where you get this Tohru-ness.. o.o lol) Very nice! _ Oh, and yes, Ayumi Hamasaki rocks