Reviews for Into the Mines
Tari Surion chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Interesting, caught my attention that's for sure.

Must, read, MORE.
Fortune Zyne chapter 12 . 1/17/2006
Weird.
Angel Spirit chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
Bravo! And yet, another incredibly well done fic! -~ Heh, another troublemaker indeed...LOL! Sounds like our dear Elrond will have his hands full for awhile! - Your fics that I've read tonight have completely and totally made my night! I'm ecstatic that I was able to have a really good fic read before I head off to get some sleep! I also wanted to tell you that I enjoy the OC's that you have in here. It's hard for me to sometimes like OC's because sometime's it's hard to picture the OC's being there with the other original characters from the original plot. Know what I mean? Anyway, the brothers you created FIT, and it seems like you're having fun with all of this...why oh why is it that I have the feeling that this isn't *quite* the end, hmm...? And t hat we'll be seeing more of the evil Ryldor? Anyway, enough of my rambling now, and Keep up the awesome work! -
Coolio02 chapter 13 . 3/6/2004
Yeah, more chapters! Hmm, why won't Rymir go back with the man?
Good chapter and I hope you post more soon:-)
millisa chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Oh I so loved this story, that was so amazing.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Ahem, maybe I start to annoy you but I try so hard to read more of your stuff from your website but every link gives me another dumb Yahell! error.
So I ask again, where can I read the rest of your stories? I would like to read the whole *The Trials of Friendship* series. Please please show me the way
Isa
Night-Owl123 chapter 13 . 2/27/2004
update! _
leggylover03 chapter 13 . 2/27/2004
then what max?/
Kept-Secret chapter 13 . 2/26/2004
bonus chappie?... BONUS CHAPPIE? YES! i'm so happy now, espeacially after reading one of the most depressing story i have every read!
will there be anotha? .
Kept-Secret chapter 13 . 2/24/2004
phew! i thought that was the end of the story. well this particular part anyway. i hope you write ch. 13-16 soon! i can't wait to find out what happens next!
Legolas-gurl88 chapter 13 . 2/16/2004
Hey! I loved your story! It was so good! I can't wait for the next couple chapters! Poor Leggy! WA! Oh well... in my stories, I'm hurting him worse... sorta... if you go to 'Search' and look up 'Legolas-gurl88', it'll show my story! I hope (if you read it) that you like it!
Legolas-gurl88
Ranemia chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
VERY GOOD! I LOVED IT! I read Unbroken too. Very good. Carry on with this series.
P.S. Or else!
Deana chapter 13 . 2/14/2004
More chaps coming? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! WOO HOO! Soon, I hope? ;)
leggylover03 chapter 13 . 2/14/2004
well then gime!
Chizwiffle chapter 12 . 2/11/2004
so wait, is that the end? I don't get it. I hope it isn't! I would like to see more! there has to be more! Sorry I haven't reviewed the last couple chapters, something went weird, lol. But those were awesome! I loved them! And Legolas is just so cool and smart! Haha it was amazing! And little Estel! Aw! I just loved it! Please write more please! Splendid! Wonderful! Terrific!
MLA
Namaarie
Shauna
elfyelfelf chapter 12 . 2/11/2004
nice stuff
i like
(sorry, tired and thats the only
real coherent thing i can write)