Reviews for Everything I Own
moggies chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I'm sure you're tired of me reviewing your stuff, but this one made me cry. Thought I'd let you know.
OddAndCool chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Hey, Daisy. It's me, Blair. This story was GREAT just like all you're other stories!
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Aw...sweet...
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Still brilliant, Daisy. Can't tell I reviewed this already or not since I can't look at the reviews while FFNet's review is busy...
Still wonderful! Although, I do wonder if you will ever finish the Christmas story because... its the 3rd of February and you are up to the forth chapter. When will it be finished, Easter time? *LOL*
Anyway, hope to see ya at Korner, Daisy. I will be waiting as usual.
Labramon: *Singing Wake Me Up Inside by Everseance, BADLY*
Ow...
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Another cool story :) I especially like the use of the song :)
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Should've read this one a bit sooner. I loved it! And by the way,that's one of my alltime favorite songs!
Shadowgirl102 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
U are very good
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Mojobubbles: I SAW THE END OF BATTLE CITY AND IT WAS SAD BECAUSE EVERYBODY LEFT!
Kamilah: Translation - the Ishtars left.
Mojobubbles: Their boat was going off into the sunset and I was all, "NUU! COME BAACK!"
Kamilah: But it was soo cute when Malik was all see through and missing about half of his body and he sat next to Rishid's bed and talked about Rishid didn't have to take his pain anymore...
Mojobubbles: And Rishid woke up and went up to were Yami Malik was dueling Yami Yugi, and he told Malik to live, and he said that people have hope because they live and IT WAS SO CUTE! That was when Malik started fighting to take control of his body. _
Mojobubbles' sister: *blabbing*
Mojobubbles: YOU'RE SO CUTE! *puts sister on lap*
Sister: *watching Mojobubbles type this* -_-
Sister: hi LLB :P
Mojobubbles: _ *glomps sister*
Kamilah: You two done now? oo
Mojobubbles: *out loud*...NUU! BAD YAMI MALIK!
Kamilah: YES! MALIK HATES HIS YAMI! YAMI MALIK HAS NO GOOD WHATSOEVER! THEREFORE THERE COULD NEVER BE ANY YAMI MALIK/MALIK STUFF GOIN' ON!
Mojobubbles: Aww...it was soo cute when Malik surrendered to Yami at the end...he was like, "I can never make up for the crimes I've committed, but I want to live with the marks on my back and the crimes I've committed. I want to live and chase the hope in a world surrounded by darkness."
Kamilah: ...you made half of that up.
Mojobubbles: WELL FOR THE MOST PART IT WAS LIKE WHAT HE SAID!
Kamilah: sugoi. Yami no game. _
Mojobubbles: ...SHINY RA! SHINY RA IS A KAMI NO CARDO!
Kamilah: Aww...the Ishtars have ESP.
Mojobubbles: Wai. So cute! _
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I LOVED IT!
Just out of plain curiousity when is the next part of the Family Ties saga going to be up?
Meriah chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
E! Rishid fic! (VERY rare)
'Tis good good good Write again, ne? ;
love-chibis chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
WOW! so much cute! I love you're story! I like the relation that marik have with his brother and sister I think it's really cute! keep up the good work!;)
Darkinyron chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Omg! I almost cried! That was so sad!
I hope you're going to continue. I like this story very much
So few stories told by Rishid... Finally I've found a good one!
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
. AW! Sibling cuteness! LVE IT!
BlueEyesWhiteDragonGirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Brill!
I love these! Should do more- I read all of these you've done!
*goes on a Kaiba search*