Reviews for Final Wish
KittyLynne chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Hey Cassidy,

Was just revisting some old faves on my list and noticed that all your paragraphs have disappeared. (I suspect that all the updates to the site in the last few months have corrupted your original uploads.)

Anyway, on the off chance that you're still active with this account, I thought I'd give you a heads up on the messed up formatting. I'd like to be able to keep this story on my recs...*grin*

Every good wish,

KL
Kamiko chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
I'll admit that was a good chpater before critisizing, but it was really hard to understand about why they used celestial names and did they say hotohori just met tasuki that night? Also I didn't understand who was talking the whole time, and if they used chichiri, mitsukake, nuriko, and chiriko already and hotohori just met tasuki that night, why did hotohori use hothori for his joke name when tamahome, hotohori AND taski weren't used yet? WAH! I'm so confused! and again about spacing and making more paragraphs so it's easier to read.
Kamiko chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I haven't read it yet, but a little advice right off the bat Cassidy J., make new paragraphs at least for when people talk, looking at it like this it looks so long and hard that I don't want to read it, but I will, because I LOVE! tasukixmiaka but find so few who make it right with the suzaku warriors in miaka's world. Try harder on your paragraphs next time, your story looks,GOOD!
Geek-Face-Kitsune chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
i love this so much!

and it's written so well, i love the last part, with the descriptions of Tasuki and Hotohori!

i'm gutted, i'm reading this during my free period of college and it's nearly over!

i am definitley going to read on later!

:D
bant chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
I definatly eagerly await the next chapter, for histerical sense as much as, I am extremely curious as to how the amnesia thing works out. ANYWAYS! Wonderful story! I got a bit confused at the random drunken blabbering part, but to be honest, I think it really added to the script in the context it was in. I ask you to update soon! I love it!
shweeps chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
eepness this is such a great fic i love it its going in my favs streight away please please please update this soon ill give you a cookie -dangles a cookie on a stick-
jenniebennie chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
With the death of Taka already i think you reall did a good thing this way you dont have to worry about some of the other complications that can arrise and cause a character to be way OOC. Like hte first chapther though. keep up the good work.
KittyLynne chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
Hi Cassidy,

Just wanted to say that I miss you and your stories!

Every good wish,

KittyLynne
Yahnkehy chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
YUMMY-NESS! Such a fun story, can't wait to see the next chapter...ya are gonna write one, ne?

MORE PLEASE AND SOON!
Pluto Betwixt chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
UPDATE!

-*-*-

BadBoysMistress
Tsukitani chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
Fantastic! I don't hold out much hope for more updates, though? *dejected sigh* Woe is me. I would dearly love for you to continue this. More Nuriko wickedness is in order!
chiri'schick01 chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
UPDATE! i love the story
inuyashagirl001 chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
awsome please update soon
princess5013 chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
come on... more please!
pinaypride chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
wow! love this story! hope u update soon!:D please:)