Reviews for Shaken Up
Stabson chapter 1 . 3/25
I've actually had this episode on my one-shot list for a while. Glad to see someone else take a crack at it. Good job! So glad Olivia was there for Elliot. Loved that he fell asleep in her arms, and definitely glad he got that off of his chest.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this was good.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I very much love this story.
Marish89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Loved it - shows a loving side to them. Please write more soon!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aww bless. I wish these two would just get together already, in the show i mean. Great fic.
Marie2185 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
oh that was so sweet
softnsensual457 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aw! I love it! The way Olivia comforted Elliot just made me feel all warm and tingly inside! Wonderful job!
lala chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Ahh, i have to say i love how you write what we all want to see in the show, and it dosen't seem out of place. Please keep going, i would love to see you do a sotry of something like Lowdown too.
Muppet-attack32 chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
I think this is more of a continuation of an episode than an alternate ending and i think the other person or people who said that summary didn't do it justice were right. I think you should more of these for like "Lowdown", such as Elliot asking her about her HIV test or "Bound" with Elliot apologizing that he made her cry even if it was fake. Stuff like that. I liked this, it was good.
SVU-Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wow. Beautifully written. The thought of having Olivia talking to him intsead of Cragen, but as soon as I read your summary, I felt cheated as well. But excellent job! You've more than made up for it!
perfectvelvet chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I really enjoyed your take on this scene (while I like Cragen, I think Olivia has a much better sense of Elliot and his emotional roller coasters). It was nice to see Elliot as the one going off the deep end this time. Good job!
lilmamaday chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
this is how the epi should have ended! Thanks for writing it and write more soon!
mcabello chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Good fic. Write more soon./
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Yes, I was one of the ones that felt cheated it wasn't Olivia in the bar but this completely whole heartedly made up for it! What a awesome story, I had tears in my eyes... so so so good! -(-
thelittleowel chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
good job, i liked this alot. YOu captured the ending i had hoped for...elliot scared me a little bit in the bar at the end of this epi! liked the first season reference to everglades college :) muy bien!
Artemis