Reviews for The Skywalker Prophecy: Hope and Darkness
Rogersmeed chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
I would just like to thank you for creating the perfect character in Danae. I actually cried when the council told her she was a Jedi Knight. She's just incredible, and I can relate to her so much. Just, brava for giving her so much & writing an OC Skywalker child that I love just as much as Leia.
Rigil Kent chapter 19 . 1/15/2008
Another good installment. I enjoyed the way you were able to weave elements & dialog from canon into your story and look forward to the next installment.
Hieiko chapter 15 . 8/7/2005
This is so heartbreaking. And yet in the midst of all that emotion, I am incredibly awed at Danae Skywalker. She's a remarkable character.
hermionepotter141 chapter 19 . 6/23/2004
I love your story! I am a avid luke skywalker/mara fan and I just love luke anyway. Plus having anikan be good is a definite plus! I wasn't happy that Danae got to be a knight before luke but I understand why. good job writing though! now I have to read the sequel
Abandoned Account No. 1986325 chapter 19 . 3/30/2004
Great, as always. I love how you wrap everything up at the end, and draw readers even further into your stories, and into your characters' lives.
powder78 chapter 19 . 3/24/2004
These stories are great! I just finished reading the rest of your stories and I am eagerly waiting for the next. Please don't let me wait too long!
The Fink chapter 17 . 3/20/2004
I said it of episode IV, I'll say it again here: This is a piece of truly superlative writing. It is a completely absorbing, tightly plotted saga with thoroughly engaging original characters and fresh insights into familiar faces.
I particularly like the rich tapestry of incidental characters you're drawing together. The other members of the Jedi council; the other senators; the hand maidens; Bryon's squad; Kesse. Every single one of them adds to the richness of this saga in a way that few authors - published or otherwise - manage. I'm also very pleased to see the inclusion of so many nods and characters from the extended universe - I think I about cheered when first Corran and then Valin Halcyon made albeit brief appearences.
I also have to applaud you for completely surprising me with the identity of Lord Regelous. I tend to be very difficult to surprise but that revelation provoked a complete jaw drop from me - which is something that genuinely doesn't happen often.
Very, very much looking forward to the missing scenes.
And roll on episode VI
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
That was such a great chapter! I love this story, it is one of the best on this site, even if you only have 30 reviews! I can't wait for the conclusion!
snowangel chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
i love your whole serise and am waiting for your next adition
Urazz chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
Wow! Great chapter. Can't wait for the missing scenes and the conclusion.
kingmab chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
Another great chapter, can't wait for the next story to begin. Keep up the good work.
powder78 chapter 16 . 3/16/2004
I Love It! Keep It Up!
Guilia chapter 16 . 3/15/2004
More? Soon? Pretty please?
Urazz chapter 16 . 3/7/2004
Yay! Padme and Anakin made up. Now all we need is Han to be rescued and for Luke accept Mara. Oh yeah and we need the current Sith to be defeated.
kingmab chapter 16 . 3/6/2004
Excellent, but i need more know give me more. Once again excellent chapter. It will be intersting to read the interactions between Luke and Anakin, and Anakin and Mara.