Reviews for Silver Bells, Snowglobe Hell
Nott chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Hee. I don't usually read Harry/Snape, but this story has much potential - v. interesting...
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Oh, the plot thickens!
Brilliant, keep it coming.
risi chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Hmm, let me guess, the more Snape and Harry cooperate and get along the more rewards they get. Sneaky of Dumbledore, very sneaky. :-)
Cliffe chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Oh my GOD. Excellence!
I love silliness.
I love christmas.
I love severus.
I love harry.
I love it when severus loves harry.
I love it when harry loves severus.
Brilliant figgy pudding reference, you know your christmas.
You are LONG OVERDUE TO update! (not really) But I cannot wait! Please, please! Enlighten me!
fuck off already chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
ROTFL! Very curious idea. More soon?
Heather Snape chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
lol thats awesome possum funny! i love it! hope ya update soon! heather
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
H.h.: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS PRETTY GOOD FOR SLASH!
Nickster: or yaoi, as anime girls call it.
H.h.: the knews needs to be spread that KIPPERS! is actually a fish! since i just got through re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phonix!
Nickster: back to the comments.
H.h.: yes, thanks for reminding me, i would like to ask, since this is obviously going to have slash, as you may call it, who is going to be the girl out of the two guys? Harry or Snape? i think Harry would best fit it.
Nickster: YES! OF COURSE! OUT OF EVERY YAOI COUPLE, THERE IS A GUY THAT ACTS AS THE GIRL!
H.h.: yes, now if you will excuse me, i must go fly on my frozen turkey!
Nickster: i thought it was a chicken.
H.h.: it changes when it's the holidays. *starts flying*
yugure chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
hihihihahahaha... that's great! I love it, it's so funny. Please update soon!
Miss Mina Murray chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
Yet antoher excellent chapter. I wonder what the ring is for. I look forward to the next chapter!
Solaris Isa chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
he he he MARRIED? he he he I love this fic!
Kisses and Huggles,
Solaris Isa
idril.tinuviel chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
i like this whole idea very much, it is just the thing dumbledore would arrange
Gauze Mask chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
LOL very nice.. haha getting married... lol something u havent' been telling pple.. LOL so funi.. haha
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
H.h.: WHAT HAPPENED? DID HARRY DIE! IS SNAPE GOING TO MURDER HIM! IS IT RAINING ICE BALLS? WHAT HAPPENED?
Nickster: *turns a page in a book* the water is probably frozen.
H.h.: hey! it might be to cold and then Snape will run in there to see what was wrong but the only thing he will see is Harrys naked butt!
Nickster: whatever. *sips hot coacoa*
H.h.: *starts singing to the tune, "HARK! The Harald Angels sing!"* WILL! Harry make it out alive? Will Snape finally go nuts? I really like this story so update quick before the holidays end!
Observer of Harry and Draco's Sweet Lurve chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
::claps like a small 4 year old girl::
YAY!..
This...is...GOD!..
Expecially around Christmas and all..._
Sevie and Harry are one of the best couples..
I cant wait till they .. start getting a little
sappy.. no wait.. when they use the mistletoe!
Yep Yep..KEEP IT UP!
UPDATE
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
C'mon! What happens? I love it, but please update and no more cliffhangers, please, unless you update two chapters at the same time, and then the first one can have one.
I, too, am surprised that it took Harry so long to figure out about Dumbledore being one sick, twisted old man.
Poor Snape. Poor Harry. Update soon, K?
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »