Reviews for Silver Bells, Snowglobe Hell
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I've read this story about a dozen times (as well as two others like it), and am honestly reviewing before reading it again. I don't remember if I've reviewed this before, but it's not likely, as I've only begun reviewing in the last three years and can't recall coming across this in that time. Anyway, the reason I'm reviewing (besides telling you that this is one of my top ten favorites, despite it not being listed on my profile) is to give you a challenge. I challenge you to finish the song that is the title. Whether you accept this challenge, or even read this review, I have no way of knowing, but I thought it would be a nice little idea to float around. Thank you for providing an incredible menagerie of fantastic fanfiction.
Kana Kara chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
I must say that this story is simply beautiful. This should be a classic for every Christmas. Merci for making this story so well. Y
Haunt of twilight chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Awe that was sweet! I love this story.
Lumcer chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
how adorable! this is my seconed snowglobe story and I'm loving them! :D :D :D

KCK-Lumcer
ariel chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
c'est une tres bien histoire!
Stevie K chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
What a lovely ending _
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
Great.
sesshypuppysbff chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
All I havve to say for this is lol I love it and schadenfreude(shidenfroida) which is german for happiness at the misfortune of others! its funny! and theres a song for avenue Q that fits these situations!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
awesome story!

it was so sweet!

i love the trap!

kudos!
StarshineLove chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Now that was lovely. I'd have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Severus and Harry make a lovely pair.

Excellent job writing it.
OccAmy Phyre chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
what an original and interesting story!
placeholder89 chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
Aw! so sweet!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Lol, I love the line "Dumbledore is one sick and twisted man" that came with the onesy pj's.
Z-L.B chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
aww how sweet! I like where it ended too. wasn't going too fast or too slow... it was just right ~ZLB
Mar x Malfoy chapter 10 . 9/7/2007