Reviews for The Academy
misherukuro chapter 43 . 8/22/2014
Excellent Fic.
cztelnik chapter 43 . 8/12/2014
Thank you for sharing your inspiration and creativity. This is a fun, light hearted AU fanfic that really caught my fancy as it kept building towards the finale.
cztelnik chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Really like the way the plot is getting more creative, I actually like the somewhat vague hints in the chapters that slowly take shape, because they appear to be part of actual completed ideas manifesting as they dissect the spell/potion, discovering how magic works and how it changed over the years.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 8/12/2014
Excellent randomness chapter! Enjoying this while listening to Passenger Pretty Little Lights album - it fits somehow.

Kind of like the whole mystical connections between Cali, Draco and Harry and...O screw it this story just has weird stuff happening to Harry and anyone around or connected to him; regardless if they want or admit it or not, even Voldemort, no especially Voldemort isn't immune. Poor Voldie, always doomed forever to be the villain in almost every universe!
cztelnik chapter 36 . 8/12/2014
Ok, this story is a bit cheesy but I had to favorite it anyway. The banter is actually pretty good and just have to laugh about the picture going so wrong - pitchforks and torches lol. I memorized the Jabberwocky back when I was seven and thought it was the greatest poem ever. ")
dobbys-stinger chapter 43 . 6/20/2014
good story
Kitten60 chapter 43 . 12/19/2013
I wanted to let you know that I truly enjoyed this story very much. The story had an unusual plot and was interesting and very we'll done. Thank tour for completing it. Deb
mycreativeoutlet chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
since remus is a werewolf, he wouldn't be able to touch a silver locket.
Grey chapter 43 . 6/13/2013
Bloody awesome story. Read it start to finish. Well done.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
I love this story and i feel a sequel would ruin the happy ending, some stories just need to have the unanswered questions.
lilmisadiva chapter 39 . 12/22/2012
i love snape
lilmisadiva chapter 38 . 12/22/2012
his british friends seem to fake for me flip a coin to choose their loyalty
suala chapter 43 . 4/24/2012
You killed the story. I dont like the end. :-(

What I do not like is that the final battle took about what - 3 or 4 chapters? And The rescue action for Cali...I didnt count to be precise, but it seems to me that you rushed it too much in the end. It feels like you were bored to the end or distracted, whatever, and you had to end it quickly.

I liked the ritual, but I miss some explanation. Some description - what needed to be done, why they had to touch each other. Then, I would appreciate detailed description of the death of the Dark Lord, it is just so incomplete.

I am disappointed, after all this reading I expected something more in the last chapter.
suala chapter 42 . 4/24/2012
I dont like the point it is heading to. It looks like in the last chapter Harry will figure out how Voldemort can be killed and he will do it. Seriously?

...well, I keep my criticism just for me until I finish reading the last chap.
suala chapter 37 . 4/23/2012
How and When did Dumbledore appear at the final scene? It is confusing.

And maybe it could serve well if you could put a line or two between the revelation of Harrys bet and "two days after scene". ;-)